This is strictly for girls ONLY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I am a size A-32 or so in bras and it makes me so unhappy. I am going into highschool next year (i am 14 now and in the 8th grade), and everyone at my school has a much bigger bust than i do! It makes me feel embarrassed to wear a swimsuit at the pool where there's someone i know. I feel horrible and unhappy with this and I need some help on how to make me feel happy with myself.[/SIZE]

Please help! :ichigotchi:

You know, everyone develops at different speeds and you are developping later than other girls. Maybe you just need to think about it logically. Remember it is not a competition - it is just the way each of us is made ;)

You can take part in sports, run around, jump, etc. without any problems - I'm sure you'll find girls with bust sizes of 34+ who find having boobs a real nuiscance when they do sport, or wish they weren't as big, or wish that the boys didn't tease them about being "busty".

Look at all the athletes - the long distance runners, the swimmers, the gymnasts, the ballet dancers, etc. - they are all very fit and almost none have big busts.

I think you should celebrate the fact that you don't (yet) have to put up with the down side of having a larger bust :) and be happy.

I know that probably doesn't help much, but try to think about the problem from a practical view point instead of an emotional one. Sometimes that helps a lot :p

Yer, But I am 13 and i have size D 36 and i hate it every stares at them and i feel abnormall i have the biggest in my year its embarssing i would give anything to have smaller boobs :[

Last edited by a moderator:
i think TamaMum hit the nail on the head. just chill. you'll get there.

you know, my friend got these inserts that are waterproof and stuff....but i don't really see the point. but they do work, that much i'll say.

remember, you can't put a size on beauty.

I love that Blue! You cant put a size on beauty, I couldnt have said it better myself!

I have 42 C's, I am a bigger gal so a bigger bust comes with the territory, but I hate them. They get in the way of everything, I cant run, I cant jog, I cant jump, I cant wear most of the shirts out there, I have to buy 1-2 sizes bigger because if I dont, then my bust will stretch the shirt out.

Be happy with what you have! My mother is 47 and the ONLY time she has had anything bigger than a 36A is when she was pregnant. And she is perfectly fine with it, she says she hated her bust when she was pregnant because it got in the way, which it does. You will develop more as time goes by, you are still in the process of developing so just give it some time.

[SIZE=8pt]I am a size A-32 or so in bras and it makes me so unhappy. I am going into highschool next year (i am 14 now and in the 8th grade), and everyone at my school has a much bigger bust than i do! It makes me feel embarrassed to wear a swimsuit at the pool where there's someone i know. I feel horrible and unhappy with this and I need some help on how to make me feel happy with myself.[/SIZE]Please help!

:mametchi:
Wow that is the exact same size that I have.

Don't worry about that. Bodys are beautiful everywhere not just the chest. For example men usally notice the face before the chest.

I am in Sea Cadets and we were haveing a causal day, no uniforms. This guy "Kyle" goes up to me "Your flat! Why do you wear a bra if you have no boobs?"

The above guy was mean and rude don't worry about people like him. Your a beautiful person. Remember that :unsure:

Just remember:

Too much of a good thing, is not a good thing.

You will get there, but personally, I would rather have a small bust, than a huge one xD wow.

Just be patient, chances are you are going to hit a growth spurt soon, and it will be nothing to worry about anymore.

lol kinda like me having very small feet. i am size 1 1/2 and my big sis was my age she was like, size 3.

Don`t worry!

Give it time! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

lol kinda like me having very small feet. i am size 1 1/2 and my big sis was my age she was like, size 3.

Don`t worry!

Give it time! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
Small feet? We're talking about something else here, but nice advice. 0-0

Small feet? We're talking about something else here, but nice advice. 0-0
She was comparing. -.-

Don't worry about it, when I was in 7th grade I had the same problem as you. Everyone said I had no boobs which would really bring me down. Now I'm a B xD Just drink lots of milk and eat right, they'll grow soon, you'll see.

Having a smaller chest is a blessing in disguise.

I have a 36 E. I can't run around, jump, or play sports.

In my eyes, having a big chest isn't a good thing.

I would not worry about it. We all "Develop" different ways. I wouldent be embarrassed. Your probably not the only one like this, so dont worry! You will be fine!

Ooh I'm in highschool now. Trust me. It's not bad at all.

Just think of someone who you can admire. Like Gwen Stefani.

Gwen Stefani doesn't have a big chest, yet she flaunts it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]I am a size A-32 or so in bras and it makes me so unhappy. I am going into highschool next year (i am 14 now and in the 8th grade), and everyone at my school has a much bigger bust than i do! It makes me feel embarrassed to wear a swimsuit at the pool where there's someone i know. I feel horrible and unhappy with this and I need some help on how to make me feel happy with myself.[/SIZE]Please help!

:rolleyes:
Don't worry, I'm 15 and I'm only a 10A (which would be about a 28A in america)

All my friends have DD cups and they hate it!

At least when you start dating, you will know that the person likes you for you, and not how big your breasts are.

Dont let it bother you. i'm very much the same. If you feel you need big boobs to fit in or to be liked then you are very much wrong. If someone judges you on your chest size they are low lifes. Small chests are as sweet kandi said a blessing in disguise especsailly if you are into sport.

[SIZE=7pt]Don't feel bad about this.. everyone grows at different speeds, and you are going to catch up. :angry: [/SIZE]

I know how you feel, as I am the exact same size, and going into High School next year.

But trust me, people would rather look at you than your breasts, and nobody can compare a Bra Size to your whole Body Image. Be patient, and everything will be alright. :angry:

I haven't got any yet, but you should be happy about it. I'm dreading the day I have to wear a bra =[

I used to be unhappy with my bust size - 32A and in 8th grade. But I have a very small frame, so I now realize that a big bust would put me wayyy out of balance, and that you don't want a guy that judges you buy your bust size. I have found a happiness within myself on the physical level. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back