This is strictly for girls ONLY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer, But I am 13 and i have size D 36 and i hate it every stares at them and i feel abnormal. i have the biggest in my year its embarising i would give anything to have smaller breast :[
one kid was staring at this one girls big bust and she told on him

he is in alternative now

*snicker*

[SIZE=8pt]I am a size A-32 or so in bras and it makes me so unhappy. I am going into highschool next year (i am 14 now and in the 8th grade), and everyone at my school has a much bigger bust than i do! It makes me feel embarrassed to wear a swimsuit at the pool where there's someone i know. I feel horrible and unhappy with this and I need some help on how to make me feel happy with myself.[/SIZE]Please help!

:(
It's alright. The Girls in my class are like.. A's also

;)

TamaMum basically took the words outta my mouth. Everyone develops differently.

and if 'they're' not big.. it might lessen the chance that EVERY SINGLE GUY will be looking

there. :) ^_^ (not saying that all guys do.. im just sayin'..)

lol

dont worry your time will come :)

I have the same problem O-O"

I do modeling,and EVERYONE in my class have a big bust,have their periods and stuff.

My mom said that a HUGE bust makes you ugly and some boys won't like girls like that :kusatchi:

When I was during my photoshoot,when I was going to get my swimsuit pictures done, I saw everyone with a big bust,and me? FLAT-CHESTED (well,not that flat xD)

And as TamaMum said,athletes (sp?) usually have a small bust,just like me,I am a bit happy for having a small bust,because my ballet teacher said that I have a perfect figure for ballet :^D

PS- Don't feel bad about it,personality is much better than body image :lol: *points at modelling girls....*

Last edited by a moderator:
Never feel bad about your body! In a way you are insulting God. Love yourself because then you'll be confident and when your confident it doesnt matter what you look like. Some guys like girls with small busts. I am going into high school next year too, and I am a 34A at first I didn't like being small but now I love it! My friends have big busts and they hate it when guys look at their boobs instead of their faces. I ride horses and if I had a big bust it would be horrible! Ugh talk about getting hit in the face. So basically love yourself. Self-esteem is everything.

Just don't worry about it. If you are like me and are really into sports, it's best to have either A-B cup size.

Everyone develops differently, and I'm sure they'll some soon!

YOUR FLAT CHESTED!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHHH YOURE SOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!I'm 10 and i have a bigger bust than my mom! o_O

I wear a 32B so ya I guess im normal for my size.

Honstely I could careless, I like my body the way it is.

But dont let having small breast bring you down :]

Your are lucky! When I jump or run my breast will go up and down... :'( (I always run w/ my arm across my breast... )Plus if you have smaller breast, not many boys will be looking. Plus I am a 36B(I'm 12) or bigger... Today I caught a boy looking, and when he saw my face he smiled... Um... Gross?

But yours will grow.

-RT

**Please do not post those kinds of remarks. If you are confused about what is acceptable on the forums, please look at the rules guide posted at the top of each forum, or PM one of us if you have questions! :) -AH

Gosh, I know how you feel. :D

I'm not happy with my size either.

Trust me, sometimes big bust can attract the wrong sort of attention. :)

Ava

[SIZE=8pt]I am a size A-32 or so in bras and it makes me so unhappy. I am going into highschool next year (i am 14 now and in the 8th grade), and everyone at my school has a much bigger bust than i do! It makes me feel embarrassed to wear a swimsuit at the pool where there's someone i know. I feel horrible and unhappy with this and I need some help on how to make me feel happy with myself.[/SIZE]Please help!

:)
if you realy feel that bad about your body,

and your too impatient to wait for your body to develop on its own,

then try a water bra... at school

its realy not that bad

and as for swimming

instead of a swimsuit

just wear your water bra under a T shirt

no one will know unless some guy tries to grab your boobs

lol

Having a smaller chest is a blessing in disguise.I have a 36 E. I can't run around, jump, or play sports.

In my eyes, having a big chest isn't a good thing.
SK I didn't know bra's came in 36E. That's insane. >.<

I myself am A36. But it's a bit worse for me to have a bigger bust, for I have fibrostic breasts,or whatever the name is. It's incredibly painful to be playing a sport or something and have them bounce all over the place. It even hurts to be laying down. (Aka, gravity takes sideways effect).

yeah, chill my mom didnt get real boobs til she was 14 either!

im 10 and a 30A

Everyone develops at their own pace. Don't feel ashamed. I have much smaller breasts. I am slow at developing. Just be yourself and don't worry. People shouldn't judge you because of that.

~ChibiMuffins

I'm in grade 9 (14 years old) and I have the same size of bust as you. Don't worry, you'll grow. I think I'm in the process right now, but I'm not too sure...

There are other people out there who share the same insecurity as you, so don't worry, you are not alone.

SK I didn't know bra's came in 36E. That's insane. >.<

I myself am A36. But it's a bit worse for me to have a bigger bust, for I have fibrostic breasts,or whatever the name is. It's incredibly painful to be playing a sport or something and have them bounce all over the place. It even hurts to be laying down. (Aka, gravity takes sideways effect).
You'd be amazed how large bra sizes run.

My size is ridiculous to find. Sofar I've only found one style, which they've now discontinued -.-

Much bigger than my size you have to get custom made or off the internet, which I don't trust.

I think that discontinuing naything is unfair. Problems for customers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back