This is strictly for girls ONLY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really wish i developed later. I'm nine and my bra size is like, A36 i think.It is so embarrasing to be the only one in your grade to wear a bra at all!!By the way,anyone who wishes they had a bigger bust,just think of how annoying bras might be ex. show through your shirt,get sweaty, straps fall down,hook come undone, or when you raise your arms it slide up to your collarbone!!!!Yes, i have been through ALL these examples!!!

Evry1 develops at different ages. u maybe 1 ov the earlier ones. I am too ;) and I am 12 and hav a 32A bra size 2. soon I may be going in2 34s but be gr8full u r matured. I am. and girls mature much more faster than boys. im gr8full 4 tht 2. Every1 is going 2 go through the same thing u r going through at 1 stage. :nazotchi:

I feel the same way, but i'm nine and i'm not expecting anything any time soon. My advice is, axcept yourself the way your are. If people make fun of you, thats their problem. hope you feel better!

~tamakitty22

eek. you feel that insecure?

just except it.. it's not a big deal to have or not have bust. you'll eventually grow.

i hate my bra size ^_^

i'm only 13, and i already almost have a C cup. I am, rather curvy for my age..

Hey Girl, I know just how you feel! Most of the guys in my class have told me that they like me, but wont go out with me cause im flat! (Only one of them, my best friend hasn't said that lol)

It can be embarresing, but u know the saying: The Grass On The Other Side Isn't Always Greener?

Well, most people with large chests wish that they have small ones.

So, dont worry, because if no guys like u now, then u probably haven't found the right one. There are plenty of fish in the pond, and it's not even a good idea to get involved with guys at this age. Take it from me, it can be good when u are with them , but if you break up it makes ur life a living hell!

Try to enjoy life the way it is :D

Smile - none else can for u :(

i really wish i developed later. I'm nine and my bra size is like, A36 i think.It is so embarrasing to be the only one in your grade to wear a bra at all!!By the way,anyone who wishes they had a bigger bust,just think of how annoying bras might be ex. show through your shirt,get sweaty, straps fall down,hook come undone, or when you raise your arms it slide up to your collarbone!!!!Yes, i have been through ALL these examples!!!
Those examples just mean the bra(s) you tried on were too big.

I have a 36E as I mentioned before and have never had any of those problems.

dont worry. evryone grows at diffrent rates. I dont want to wear any beause , i do a LOT of sports that involve jumping . I dont like people starring at me when i jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back