This is weird, but....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerRose14

Reaction score
I know this is a weird topic, but I'm bored. So....When is the longest you stayed up?

Well, if you're wondering when the longest I stayed up is, I'll stop that wondering. I've stayed up until 4 am. In Pennsylvania with my cousins and in me home state, California with my bff.

In Penn, we were making origami, mostly frolbal stars (or however they're spelled.)

And in Cali, we were doing random stuff. my bff was writing her name; we were throwing paper balls at my posters; we were playing with my stuffed animals; and we were making bracelets and stuff.

The longest I've stayed up was with Chrissie and Jaxx. Chrissie's mum made cookies and we kept going out and taking them, we hid them in an empty tissue box.

When it hit midnight exactly, we ate them all and threw water into the fan... Haha. We moved the bunk bed and the single into the middle of the room so they were joined together and sat, talked and ate all night until 5 AM when we got into huge trouble from Chrissie's mum.

Uh-oh.

The longest I've stayed up was 2:13am exactly. I was at a sleepover at my friend's place 3 years ago. We watches movies, played truth or dare and shared secrets. Like always, I was the first one asleep, and first one up by about 1 and a half hours ;)

Longest I've stayed up was 6:00AM

I was at a bday party, and we didn't go to bed at all! We played games, and we told eachother storys, and we laughed and talk the whole night. But my friend's mum got mad, and told us to go too bed. So we went to bed for about 2 hours, and we woke up again...I was so hyper that day! hehe!

-NINJA

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not lying but I stayed up till 6:30 a.m at a slumber party once.I felt very drowsy and weird too ;) .

Haha, yeah I know what ya mean! Except mine was at 6:00AMExcept I wasn't tired at all for some odd reason! :S hehe!

-NINJA
You weren't tired?! I was only staying up because my friend was.I guess I shouldn't of done that,but I was in the third grade,I didn't really know better.

You weren't tired?! I was only staying up because my friend was.I guess I shouldn't of done that,but I was in the third grade,I didn't really know better.
Haha, yeah I just wasn't tired for some odd reason!

This happened when I was in the...6th? 5th grade? Happened a long time ago! So I barley remember! :wub:

-NINJA

I've stayed up a lot of times without going to sleep at all. Then I fall asleep the next night a little early.

8:00AM at my cousins party. Me and my friends were dancing around at 4:00AM until 6:00AM and then we just talked for two hours. xD

Wait..

Technically, on that day I stayed up for...omg...40 hours. o.o

I woke up the day before at 8:00, stayed up for a full 24hrs, and then stayed up longer until midnight.

WOOP! A record of staying up 40hrs straight. xD

i think the logest was 6:40 am!!! ^_^

i watch show until forget time!!that time my mother was sleeping haha!!!

next day i was still very active!! :wub: :) :p

[SIZE=7pt]Up until 5:30AM. I was up all night on MSN ^^; Man, I miss those days. . .[/SIZE]

I really dont know. I'm thinking around the 4-6 AM ish place. I really don't know. RIght now it's five minutes PAST midnight.

All night. The next day, I went to bed at 1am. I wasn't tired at all the next day- I was like, totally high. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back