this is why i not geting a Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
OK this is what I have On my Tamagotchis right now 1.name sam 2.age 1 3.stage todller 4.carecter harutchi 5.generasion 1 6.skill point 1.3 2.2 3.0 :D :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

I'm guessing you just want some advice on how to get a Mimitchi?

On a v1-v3 treat your Tamagotchi perfectly on an EVEN-numbered generation and you will get a Mimitchi (on a v2 or v3, you might not get a Mimitchi, you might get another Mimitchi-level character instead).

On a v4 treat your Tamagotchi decently so you don't get a universal. Hopefully you'll be lucky enough to have a girl teen in the Mame family (Ringotchi or Yangu Mimitchi). Raise the Intelligence skill points so they're the highest. Make sure you do have a decent amount of Style and Kindness skill points too so you don't get a Universal.

On a v4.5 try this: Get a female Tamagotchi and treat it PERFECTLY, just don't do anything that raises skill points, like playing games. I know this will make your Tamagotchi heavy but ignore that. Hopefully you should get a Mimitchi.

i cant my tamagotchi always get pyonkotchis ;) :huh:
Then you must have a v4 or a v3.

Yes, one thing about v3s is that you can get other characters on the "top tier", which annoys me.

i have 1 V4 and 5 V4.5s :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :kuribotchi: :D :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :gozarutchi: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back