This isn't wright.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few JD Tamagotchi's that are new and apparently touch screen. They look all wrong though and it's annoying how they make them fakes of the real Tamagotchi's. Why can't they just start up a new brand and give them a different name so at least people who aren't experienced in Tamagotchi's can tell them apart. :) :) :) :( :(

First they steal the Tama, then the package too?! JiDan has a lot of nerve to do that! I think I saw a picture of a v5 Tama, but it had only Mametchi on the sticker..... perhaps that could be one of JD's Tamas? By the way, do JD tamas even work?

That's just horrible, how dare they steal bandai's products and idea! I really hope that Bandai steps up and takes this to court and sues Jidan. Because clearly Bandai has copyrighted all of their tamagotchi's, and to think someone out there is trying to take away and fool consumers out of their money is just frustrating!
It is and the names Jidan and Bandi They sound the same and the V5 That is BANDI'S!!! Come on make youre own Vpets. i hope they do take this to court

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back