This makes me feel horrible

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I think I must be like not cool or good looking or something because my bff gets all the hot guys and i don't all i get are the creepy guys. It makes me feel horrible. She is so happy and i am happy for her, it's just that i have never got a good looking guy without him liking one of my friends. It makes me feel so horrible. She spent 3 hours and 15 min. on the fone with my bf yesterday and i know she doesn't like him, but what if he starts to like her? I get a sad feeling every time i find out that any of my bf's like my friends. I feel like a nobody sometimes. Can someone please help me?[/SIZE]

You're not ugly. I know I havn't seen you, but nobody's ugly if they have a good personality. Love is a complicated thing, your friend might just have a boyfriend to say she has one, but she might not really love him and vice virsa. The right guy will come, don't worry about it, and he'll look like the most amazing thing you've even seen, even if others disagree. Don't worry about it, and don't let this let you feel bad about yourself.

Hmm... you're right, it's not a nice feeling if you think that all the best guys prefer your friend to you.

If I understand you, you say that your best girl "friend" spent a long time chatting on the 'phone with your own boy (dating) friend and you are worried about him deciding he prefers her to you?

That's hard to take, but sometimes you just have to be realistic.

It is not because you are not cool or not goodlooking :(

Maybe it is because your best girl friend is not such a good friend after all. Maybe she just likes to see if she can "catch" the attention of a guy for fun and she's chosen your boy friend. That's not really a very good way to be and not the sort of friend I would really want around me anyway.

If your boy friend decides he prefers her, there's not much you can do really; except perhaps realise that maybe he's just a little shallow and his head is too easily turned. But boys can be a bit ditzy like that. If you give some of them a compliment and flirt a little they think you're hot :D Ugh... hormones :D

Be yourself. Don't try to "be cool" if that's not the real you. There are hundred of potential boyfriends out there, and if you are a nice person and generally good fun to be around and easy to get along with, those guys will notice you.

Try not to let other ppl's disappointing behaviour get you down and don't think that it's okay to act the same way as them.

Stealing another persons boyfriend / girlfriend is just plain mean.

If you are dating guys under the age of 20, then its normal for them to find your friends attractive, it doesnt mean that they like them more than you, its just in their nature, they are guys. My husband is 25 and he still thinks my friends are hot, does it bother me? No, because I know he will always come home to me. Guys can be imature and stupid (dont get me wrong, girls can be too, but it seems guys do it more often lol) so if they end up leaving you for your friend, then dump them both. Friends who steal others girls' boyfriends arent worth your time. She knows you are dating the person and she takes him anyways? Then she obviously doesnt care enough about you to be bothered with how you feel. I had friends like this when I was growing up and after I kicked them to the curb my life was much better. Guys who leave you for your friend are trash, they obviously arent serious about a relationship if they jump at the next pretty thing that walks by and you are better off without them anyways.

You will find the perfect guy in due time. He will love you for you and nothing else. Trust me, it does happen. I tell you now, I am FAR from pretty, and I know it, but my husband thinks I am beautiful and he is probably the finest man I have ever had in my life lol. The right one will come along, he will think you are an angel from heaven and you will think he is the god of all hotties, and you will live happily ever after ;) until then, ignore the imature brats who cant tell their heads from their rumps, and focus on the more important things in life!

Good luck with the boys and I hope that helped!

[SIZE=14pt]WOA![/SIZE] I'm the same way! I have a friend who gets all the guys too! once I had such a crush on a boy and my bf knew it. Then 1 nite at a football game she started flirting with him in fron of me! then they started going out! I actually started crying and Ran away. I didn't get over it for like 3 months. i couldn't forgive her.

ME? I would never go out with anyone right now. But sometimes girls go out with boys at a young age to become popular. Yes, I am happy for my friend when she goes out with a boy, But I am a little jealous. Its ok To be jealous :)

Hmm..I agree with TamaMum -- it appears to be that boys prefer your friend more than you. You can't really help that. When you're at school, you could try not to walk by her or hang out with her at lunch, but then that would cause a commotion. Remember, it isn't what is on the outside that matters- it is on the inside. :) You wouldn't want a hot looking guy that was a jerk on the inside! No, you'd rather have a mildly hot looking guy with a really nice personality on the inside! :eek:

Don't worry,so if they end up leaving you for your friend, then dump them both. Friends who steal others girls' boyfriends arent worth your time. She knows you are dating the person and she takes him anyways? Then she obviously doesnt care enough about you to be bothered with how you feel.

[SIZE=15pt]I[/SIZE]f he doesn't like you over your friend,
then he's obviously not right for you.
Forget about the guys that leave you for your friend,
they probably won't do that just to you,
but to EVERYONE they date because they're jerks.
Don't let them bring you down.

I hate to bing down the positive mood here, but i wanted to mention that 'creepy' guys are guys too. Just because you dont find them attractive doesn't mean they don't count. It hurts me to know that people are dismissed because of this.

Anyway, like the others have said, Im sure neither one of them are worth your time. If it causes stress, you don't need it. I know that one day you'll find the absolute perfect guy and he will have eyes only for you. :)

I don't have a boyfriend at the mo'. I'm 12 (almost 13) and have never had one. You have 2 work out who U really R... e.g. what is ur style... what is ur personality... (stuff like that). Once U have that sussed you'll have an idea, of who might respect you more, and who has a similar personality.

I always feel left out when my friends chat about their boyfriends, but there's a hot boy who gets the same bus as me after skool, who apparently fancies me. I hope so, cos I've fancied him 4 ages, not just 4 his looks, but his personality, and his passion 4 music.

Don't worry about it, enjoy being single while U can. The right guy will come along soon.

Keep smiling!

I hate to bing down the positive mood here, but i wanted to mention that 'creepy' guys are guys too. Just because you dont find them attractive doesn't mean they don't count. It hurts me to know that people are dismissed because of this.
I don't think she means that they are creepy because they're ugly or something. Because all of the creepy boys in my school are just creepy. They have some sort of mental issue and they act really odd. I think that's what she means.

You know, boys aren't everything. I have friends that always score with the cute guys, and I don't get any guy at all. But that might be due to the fact that I'm set on this one guy, who has no idea I like him..(REALLLLLY long story)

You might not realize this, but the more pure you stay now, the more you'll be wanted when you're older, and ready to get married. ;D

I don't think she means that they are creepy because they're ugly or something. Because all of the creepy boys in my school are just creepy. They have some sort of mental issue and they act really odd. I think that's what she means.
This may be, but creeps are still people. Ugly, creepy or otherwise.

I suppose I say this because when I was younger no one liked me. Not the hot people, not the ugly people not the weird people. No one. So if you have someone who thinks you are worth it, I think thats pretty great.

Don't feel like your friend is better than you and don't put yourself down either. That will just end up to hurting yourself and your friendship. Just maintain a good relationship with both your friend and your boyfriend. And if your scared that your boyfriend will fall for your friend, don't be. If he's a good boyfriend, then he would never do something like that...and, well, if he does choose your friend over you...then he's not good enough for you. :mametchi:

Hope I could assist you

Chatterbox

And just because a boy may seem "creepy" or "weird" on the outside...they may be a nice, sweet, and funny guy on the inside.

*Look beyond the herizon and think outside the box*

~Chatterbawks~

Don't feel bad about yourself. There's always someone out there!

Like Hannah Montana says:

"They say that good things take time. But really great things happen in a blink of an eye!" - Hannah Montana (Song: One in a Million)

oh dont worry about it. You're lucky you even get creepy ones. I dont get any:( all of my friends are really pretty and basically all the guys love them. The right guy will in time ,like when ur older. Why does it matter now anyway? It's not like these little relationships are going anywhere. You get me????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back