This might sound weird...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoPolo

Reaction score
OK this might sound weird but whats a mew mew. ITs always on alot of posts and i always think their talkiin about that pokeman mew or whatever.

Can anyone tell me what it is???? ;) :( :(

I think that they are either talking about Mew Mew the anime series, or Mew, the Pokemon.

I think that they are either talking about Mew Mew the anime series, or Mew, the Pokemon.
Nope, Mew mew the amine series. It's a bunch of girls fused with endangered species with the power of the animal and they fight aliens. Something like that anyway. ;)

~Mimitchilover

do you mean animorphs,not mew mew because in animorphs,they are fight some aliens(yeerks) and they have the power to morph into any animal

do you mean animorphs,not mew mew because in animorphs,they are fight some aliens(yeerks) and they have the power to morph into any animal
Hey! I read those books!

Anyways, they are talking about the anime series.

I don't know what it's about becuase I don't watch it.

What mimitchilover said. ^.^

They're talking about the anime/manga series Tokyo Mew Mew (manga) / Mew Mew Power (crappily dubbed anime). 5 girls are infused with the genes of endangered animals and save the world from aliens trying to dystroyit through enviromental pollution....

I have up tp book 2 of the manga. It's pretty cute but the anime got hit by 4kids, now all the names are in english and anything asain was cut out like they did to CCS, Pokemon, and Yugioh....

But lts of people on here like it. (It's for 9-12 year old girls, and that's most of the population here...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back