This offend's me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't even watch the whole thing. I got bored. That was stupid.

That video was funny!

Girl: This is the last day I'm gonna live.

Girl: The Tamagotchi is gonna explode.

Girl: It's like Bombagotchi.

Lol!

I like watching things explode. :huh:

Calm down.I didn't want to start an argument. Seriously, cool off. I do LIKE tamagotchis, but I don't feel they are living and breathing. And I come here because it's a past time for me; got a problem? I am not a tama-hater, and I don't support them. I respect your opinion but learn to respect mine too.

And nobody hates you. Who said they hated you? Nobody.
i do respect your opinon and everyone elses, I just get mad when some1 does that :huh: I'm okay now!! :p Thank you so much Moonlightsunshine!!! :huh:

i love tamagotchis. this really hurt my feeling. i think tamas are real and i treat it like my child, how could someone do that! its horrible.

I love tamas too.But people are going crazy.It's only one tamagotchi and one persons.I know it's a waste but some people just don't care.

P.S.I see my tama as a living creature.

Please don't bump topics from about 2-3 months ago.

The thing im concerned about in that video,Is that they are burning a Tama and its battery might still be inside and burning batterys is really poisonouse (sp?) and they are inhaling the fumes :D Or they might have been smart enough to take it out before doing that :p

-fp

Please don't bump topics from about 2-3 months ago.
Please don't backseat moderate (especially if you are going to contribute to the topic after telling people off) - if you feel something has been done that is not inline with the rules of TamaTalk, press the report button or PM a guide instead (we actually prefer it if you let us do the jobs we've been given :p )

Bumping is only a bad thing if the topic has been bumped for the purpose of bringing the topic back to the front page of current topics or if it has expired in purpose (i.e. a direct question about a tama problem was asked and already answered). Discussion of opinions is fine.

As for my opinion... it still remains as stated: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=850340

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]That is just awful!!!!!!!!! I sat and watched in horor as the poor little tama was burned to smitherines..... :( Why would they do something awful like that........? Oh, Lord please let that awful sight be erased from my brain!!! The worst part was when the girl (I think) said, "Look at what's left of the tama!!" :furawatchi: :) :) :D :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/SIZE]

Just imagine the tama's feelings! It's egg shell house is being burned down. :furawatchi:

Ahem.

I will not swear on here, but those people are seriously (badword).

Idiots. Fools.

'omigosh tamagotchi sux they were cool but now the suk i wanna burn mines so i can be coollll.... LOLLLLZZZ!11111111111111'

They're losers. We can't fix idiots, now can we?

Why would they do that!? :furawatchi:

Do they have a brian? Not only are they wrecking an awsome tamagotchi, they can also get sick from the smoky fumes. And what were those bags in the backround? Drugs? Who was watching them? Exactly. Poor tamagotchi. Why do people waste good things? If they buy something, you don't just burn them for laughing. It's not funny. <.<

Love, Amizura

:huh: Wow that was AWSOME! I really love tamas but mine broke :huh: Maybe I will do that to it!

please listen to this:

ppl in that video were laughing right? :rolleyes: This is them:

"Woah! Cool a tamagotchi blew up! :mellow: "

"Woah man, the battery is making a funny sound :mellow: "

"Woah, its like on fire :rolleyes: !"

"Woah like this weird ink is like totally spilling out! :wacko: "

"Woah I just like wasten 15 bucks on a toy that i could of sold :rolleyes: "

"Woah i'm an idiot :lol: "

"Woah Its a fire, No way!!! :mellow: Its like all orange and stuff!! :mellow: .........

[SIZE=21pt]Ka-boom! [/SIZE]

Please no fights.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back