This or that?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xD That's a hard one.
rachel3802: There's nothing there..

American Eagle or Aeropostale?
What are they? o.o

Figure skating or Hockey?

Wildcat_gal, why dont u like figure skating? Figure skating's AWESOME!!! :D I take figure skating LESSONS. A lot of my friends do too. Some of my friends are really good at it too. I love watching figure skating but I dont like actually doing it. :D My mom MAKES me take lessons. Sorry if this is offensive but I can't imagine ANYONE not liking figure skating.

Last edited by a moderator:
hockey^_^

snowboarding or skateboarding?
What's skateboarding? :D Since I dont know I'll pick snowboarding.

I'd pick figure skating over hockey ANY day. :wub: Why does everyone hate figure skating? It's my favourite sport. I take figure skating lessons and apparently so does a lot of my friends. They're REALLY good. I dont see ANY reason to hate figure skating.

Figure skating is all girly and gross. Hockey is fun, because you get to spend weekends with your team at tournaments and you make way more friends with a team sport than an individual sport. Plus, hockey has body contact, slashing or punching people is always fun ^.^ And hockey takes alot of agility. You have to skate your butt off for a whole 30 or so minutes. Not to mention, you have to try your best every single game. I've been to my cousin's skating thingy, skating around on the ice for 90 seconds isn't a workout. Skating as hard as you can for a 30+ minute game is a workout. Even the goalies sweat like a pig (Trust me <.< I'm a goalie) And the only things planned is the game plan. In figure skating, you know exactly what to do when you go to competitions and that. In hockey you are left in a game situation and you need to think fast, like in less than two seconds before someone gets the puck from you. And you need to learn alot. You can never learn every single skill there is out there. I'm a goalie, and I have been to alot of hockey schools/training clinics. And I still don't know everything about goaltending. In figure skating, you pretty much learn all of the twirls and crap there are by time you're way older. I will rant on later.

Infinity On High or Pretty.Odd.?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's skateboarding? :lol:
*shrieks over-dramatically*

how do you not know what skateboarding is? i'm sure there's someone on disney channel that skateboards. well, maybe not.

i dunno either, but infinity on high is a cool name.

would you rather kiss miley cyrus or clip an old woman's toenails?

ps. you can't say neither >=]

o__o She doesn't know what skateboarding is?!?!?
Clip an old woman's toenails.

Steak or ribs?
Oh skateboarding. Of course I know what it is. :l I just got confused. And for your information, figure skating IS a sport. I have to practise my BUTT off every Friday and Sunday, FOR 1 AND A HALF HOUR. It gets you really tired. How could anyone NOT like figure skating. I HATE hockey. :lol: Too much body contact. Figure skating is graceful and fun (sometimes xD). I like to watch figure skating but not exactly do it. I dont like taking the classes but I LOVE to watch it. xD

Pizza definitely. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back