this person...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, and you know what? you have to send 15.00 to a TOTAL stranger for an account. Like for example, neopets, marapets, zetapets, and subeta, you don't have to pay. you don't need to send money to a TOTAL stranger! -_-
Well actually you only have to send money if you want to be a member, otherwise you can play for free.

Thats HORIBLE!!!!!! It's mean. I would be mad if someone did that to me. I feel sorry for U. Do U wanna be my neofriend? I play on neopets.

Send me mail to let me know plz!!! (on tamatalk)

Last edited by a moderator:
I play on neopets 2 i started 1 month ago and havent done anything i dont know what to do actually!!!!!

ichagotchi freak, you get all mad because someones opinion?okkkkkkay?

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, that's horrible, I can't belive she didn't get frozen :) :)

Something distantly related to that happened to my friend...

She posted her password on her private guild (which I was in) to her "trusted friend" and that stranger hacked into her account, (!!!!) I was over at my friend's house so I saw the message come up: "Someone is using your account. You will now be logged out." We were like what the heck? So I logged into my account to see who it was, I went to the guild and THE PERSON PERMANANTLY BANNED ME (?!?!?!?!?!) so me and my friend reported her. She got her account frozen but SO DID MY FRIEND'S, which was totally unfair and she had a LOT of neopoints and precious items, so she had to start a new account all over again!!!!! :( :( :( :eek: :( :eek: :( :D :( B)

yeah, and you know what? you have to send 15.00 to a TOTAL stranger for an account. Like for example, neopets, marapets, zetapets, and subeta, you don't have to pay. you don't need to send money to a TOTAL stranger! ^_^
no thats not ture!it 5.95 if u want a membership!

Well, as long as you are on the subject of club penguin memberships, let me join in with my personal opinion.

We already have to pay monthly to get internet access, and a website who asks for more of your money for a membership that expires after 6 months is a rip off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back