This v5 is VERY LOUD...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decotchi_boy

Reaction score
Ok, my bro was starting up his new v5. while playing with his omututchi (tv surf), he suddenly heard a very loud noise from his tama. It went sorta like this: Meep...meep...meep...BOOM BOOM!!! Ok, so the tama didn't say 'boom', but it ACTUALLY VIBRATED when that happened! Tamas don't vibrate when they beep, do they?!? He was worried that something bad would happen, so he reset and downloaded, and turned off the sound. Nothing like this has happened since, not even when he once played tv surf and forgot to turn the sound off again (he was keeping watch cuz his tamas were evolving that day so he turned the sound on to catch the animation)

Anyone can help?

Wow. That sounds very strange. I have never heard of a Tama vibrating. I don't think anything bad will happen to itother than loud beeps and posibly more viberating. Sorry, I can't be of much help. Maybe you could ask a guide.

I think I know what you're talking about here. It's happened to my V5 a lot, every time I open up TV Shopping. It's not that it vibrates, it's just that the sound that's programmed is probably too high-pitched. But I've heard it before. It's a very ugly sound. Don't worry, it's not that your Tama is broken. It's just that the beeps are probably too high-pitched.

Ok, I had heard this happen before. Only it kept hapenning.

It's probaly just some faulty wiring in the tama. This can occure if you drop your tama from a high height. If it occures again contact bandai on www.tamagotchi.com

I know what it is: it's when the egg opens it always happens to me when i reset mine it goes DI DI DI DI and then a firework sound that didididi is the egg is shaking trying to get out then the firework sound is when your tama comes out of the egg :huh: ;) :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D

Wow. That sounds very strange. I have never heard of a Tama vibrating. I don't think anything bad will happen to itother than loud beeps and posibly more viberating. Sorry, I can't be of much help. Maybe you could ask a guide.
hey wow this has nothing to o with the topic but i luv pokemon and Mew and i also like inuyasha and tamagotchis thats three things we have in common and i don't even know you how cool is that :rolleyes:

Hey, I think I know what happened.

well, every now and then, when my Tamagotchi (usually V5) makes a noise,sometimes the sound is slightly muffled and it sorta makes a vibrating sound? I found that there was something tiny on the Tamagotchi speaker, and everytime the Tama made a noise it vibrated. So what i did is I unscrewed the back and found the tiny speck, removed it, and it sounded better.

But it didn't sound like a BOOM as such, more of a VVVVVV over the top of the Tama's beep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back