This will be very helpful to alot of people

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilrobots

Reaction score
Ok alot of people have been looking for a tamagotchi v4.5 (like me :D ) so to help everyone vote what state you saw a v4.5 in and post whitch one (because you can only post 25 awsers and theres 50 states) :)

i did here there in south carolina but what other states (i think i heard someone on tamatalk say they bought one in california)

Last edited by a moderator:
::remember there are 2 states in each question and post what state::

evilrobots, that was me who bot two of the at target in california

Ok alot of people have been looking for a tamagotchi v4.5 (like me :angry: ) so to help everyone vote what state you saw a v4.5 in and post whitch one (because you can only post 25 awsers and theres 50 states) :angry:
Im still waiting for Wikipedia to make a page about the V4.5 before I go fingd one where i live, so Im not sure if they sell where i live yet

Ok alot of people have been looking for a tamagotchi v4.5 (like me :huh: ) so to help everyone vote what state you saw a v4.5 in and post whitch one (because you can only post 25 awsers and theres 50 states) :)
no where there but i live in canada and there in stock!! they suck i read the intrucructions the only thing new is the games and the characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back