Thomas the Tank Engine and Gumby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE GUMBY :D

but in think tomash the train is a stuck up jerk

and dont care what other people say if they made fun of your there one of those people who judge people for what they like that is not ordainary and remember the quote "You laugh at me because im differnt i laugh at you because your the same."

Well, if you like them that much, just keep it to yourself and do what you want. ^_^

I used to be obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine when I was really little. I eventually got over it.

You will too. Just get rid of whatever things you have relating to the two shows. Gumby isn't that bad to have an obsession with. My sister's friend is 27(?) and is obsessed with the show xP

I used to love Thomas when I was 5. My favourite character was the red train - what's his name? Oh yeah, James.

I have never heard of Gumby...

Don't worry, you will soon get over Thomas and Gumby one day. They are just fads. You'll soon get bored. ;)

If you have an obsession with them, why do you feel you must get rid of them? Its like telling me I have to get rid of my Tamagotchi because I'm to "old" for them. If you like then why should you stop. Just keep it to yourself and not let someone know who might tease you about it.

Just be yourself. :)

There's nothing wrong with that.

But, yes, I'd just keep it to myself too.

There are some pretty rude kids out there, but I would'nt let that get to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back