Three Days Grace

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
I love them <3 They are an amazing band. My question; anybody else here a fan of Three Days Grace?

What are your fave songs by them?

Have you ever been to a concert of theirs?

My fave 5 songs from them (in order) :

1. Never Too Late

2. Gone Forever

3. Animal I've Become

4. Riot

5. I Hate Everything About You

I've never been to a concert.. in general. I really want to see them.

OMGZ!!!1111111!1!11 I WUB THEM!!!

I'm listening to Time of Dying right now. I love them so much! My favorite band! I have all of their songs on my iPod.

But I haven't been to any concerts... I can't go to any concerts ofmy fave bands... why? Well my little sister is a stupid disney child and anything that isn't played on radio disney is automatically 'bad' music, and my mum kisses her butt. So if she won't go I can't go. -cries very hard-

My top 5 favorite songs...

1. Scared

2. Home

3. Animal I have become

4. I hate everything about you

5. Time Of Dying

^^;;

^ Really? Cool.
Yep. But I hate how people are all "OMG! YOU LIVED IN HAWAII! Did you live by the beach? Did you Hula every day? Did you have internet? I bet you didn't. And you didn't have T.V either, right?" It gets sooooooo annoying. We have what everyone else has! Were part of the United States too! and people are all like "Really? I didn't know that" It pisses me off. But Anyways GO THREE DAYS GRACE!!! ^.^

Latest posts

Back