Three questions about the V4.5...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnyne

Reaction score
1) What is a Ura Tamagotchi? ('Cause I have a Ura Young Mametchi. ;) )

2) How do you put up training?

3) Any tips and tricks you can give me?

Last edited by a moderator:
1.A ura tama is from a tama called entama

2.Training is raised form timeing your tama out when it calls for nothing or if its crying praise it

3. not now only got mine a day ago

1)Not sure what you meant by this but I'll explain the best way I can. The characters from the V4.5 are from a Japanese Tamagotchi called Uratama. Thats why some characters will have Ura in their speices name. To tell you the truth I find the Uratama better but thats a matter of opinion.

2)If your Tamagotchi has its back turned or is crying it needs praise. If it calls out for no reason it needs a timeout.

3)Your Adult character is determined by how many skill points you have. Example: You have a Ura Young Mametchi, if you want a Ura Mametchi raise its points in Humor(smileyface in stats) You have three Skills to chose from:Humor(smileyface) Gorgous(star) and Spirtual.

1.) Ura is just somthing added to it name because it is different from the other character.

2.) To get training blocks you need to Time out your tama when it beeps and wants nothing or praise it if it is crying.

3.) If your tama baby is a boy and you feed it only bread (meal) and oranges (snack) your baby will most likey to turn into Kuchitamatchi and then to Daiyatchi and then into Celebtchi :) :D :D

I hope this helps!

The UraTama also has an extra group (other than Mame, Meme, and Kuchi or whatever) called Bikkori or something (I forget how to spell it). It also does not have the general Tamas, such as regular Mametchi, they're all Ura characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back