Three times boy baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musta lintu32

Reaction score
I have a music star and I'm in 3rd generation.

But I got three times in a row boy baby. ;) :furawatchi: :D

I want a girl baby. :D

Can someone help me? :D

It's random whether you get a boy or girl. Just be patient, and eventually you'll get a girl.

There has been some talking about having same gender but I think also that it's random.

It's random whether you get a boy or girl. Just be patient, and eventually you'll get a girl.
It is SOEMTIMES random, but it depends how you GET the baby. If you CONNECT, you get a baby girl, Sometimes a baby boy, depending what version you are connectiong with.. Using the Matchmaker, you get a baby boy.

Now I did marriage another music star. :)

And I got boy baby again. :)

It's a coincidence..... or not. VVV

Once I got 4 boys in a row.

It was because of expired batteries....

Yeah.

I had 5 girls in a row before I had my first boy.

I'd like to see someone to beat that. :furawatchi:

Also, anything you hear about marrying with another tama in a certain way with a certain character to get a certain is false. I've married a Mimitchi to a Shimashimatchi twice via the matchmaker; first, I got a girl, and then I got a boy. Gender is completely and totally random.

Oh, and by the way, congrats on your first girl, musta lintu32!

I had 5 girls in a row before I had my first boy.
I'd like to see someone to beat that. :angry:
My cousin had 7 girls in a row on V2.

Then he reset because he wanted a boy.

Yeah that happened to me on v3. I had 4 boys and now on my 5th. Its getting annoying.

It is SOEMTIMES random, but it depends how you GET the baby. If you CONNECT, you get a baby girl, Sometimes a baby boy, depending what version you are connectiong with.. Using the Matchmaker, you get a baby boy.
That theory is incorrect....But the gender of your character is 100% random.

~shawdy~ :D

Just like binary said you will get a girl soon because it happend to me: on my two tamas i have only had 1 girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine are going to mate soon. Wish me luck for a girl! :huh:

It's random, one time my Tamagotchi got Girls straight for 8 generations. ^_^ But I got a boy after one of my Tamagotchi's died.

:D

See ya on Tamagotchi Music City! AK8425 :huh: :kusatchi: :blink: :(

I just reset 3 times until I got a girl.. but I have a question.

When you restart, with a whole new egg, do you a get a new tama than before? I'm just not sure since I keep getting the same child tama. :p

Whether you get a boy or girl is totally, completly random. It may depend on their parent's attitude, but I don't know. But I've gotten 7 girls in a row before and when I got a boy I was so happy with it I took such good care of it. So this isn't really a bad thing. When you get a girl, you can really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back