Throw up flue

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that two weeks ago. One boy in my class has missed like a month of school because of it. He threw up at school about 5 times.

*points at bolded* Why do people say things that imply something offensive, then say 'no offence?' Obviously it was meant to offend.
Nummy didn't do anything wrong. Yes, she could have worded it differently and sugar coated it, but that doesn't mean you need to call her a 'show off with spelling.'

The person she corrected was fine that she corrected her. She wasn't being rude. She was being helpful. A lot worse could have been said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anywho. Most my family was sick while I was on vacation. I'm glad I haven't caught anything. Kind of surprised too. I was sick-ish while I was gone, but nothing compared to the flu.
Well i`m SORRY BUT YOU DON`T HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT I`M DOING WRONG! I`M JUST LIKE THAT BECAUSE SCHOOL IS KICKINBG MY BUTT EVERYDAY AND I ALWAYS GET BUSTED FOR NOT DOING HOMEWORK! YOU SEE WHAT`S HAPPENING?! EVERYBODY TURNS ON ME! I JUST WANT TO BE NICE BUT THAT DOESN`T MEAN YOU CAN GET IN MY LIFE AND TELL ME WHAT I`M DOING BAD! EVERYBODY`S MEAN TO ME AND IF THEY KEEP TURNING ON ME I`M GONNA BE LEFT WITH NOBODY TALKING TO ME SOON SO JUST ONE THING, NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN! I NEED SOME TIME ALONE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO BE NICER! I`ve been really helpful to the people who are new with tamagotchi until you told me this! i`m sorry but you are never to quote my posts, and if anybody ever says i`m doing something wrong i`ll just have to quit! i`m only trying to help here so don`t ever say that to me! and if anybody`s reading this post, don`t talk back to me because like i said, SCHOOL IS REALLY KICKING MY BUTT AND SO IS MY LIFE! MY LIFE ALREADY HAS ENOUGH DISASTERS HAPPENING TO ME! rEAD THE BOLD AND SEE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT!

People, stop the arguing. Now. There seems to be a rash of arguements and bickering breaking out amongst several threads, and it's ridiculous. If it keeps up this way, things will escalate and really good threads will have to be closed. I don't want to have to do do that, so let's just keep it under control.

The main point of contention here seems to be typing proficiency. Maybe it's your pet peeve if someone doesn't spell things correctly or if someone corrects you...but in the scheme of things it's nothing to get angry/argumentative about. Seriously, just ignore it. If someone is coming on here INTENTIONALLY spellling so poorly that it is illegible or flooding threads with chatspeak, that's another story and it will be dealt with. Until then, just try to enjoy talking with each other...being cool with other people's quirks...and leave the minor mistakes alone.

TamaTalk is here for you guys to LEARN and HAVE FUN. It makes me really happy to see that going on! Let's do that. :angry:

Well i`m SORRY BUT YOU DON`T HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT I`M DOING WRONG! I`M JUST LIKE THAT BECAUSE SCHOOL IS KICKINBG MY BUTT EVERYDAY AND I ALWAYS GET BUSTED FOR NOT DOING HOMEWORK! YOU SEE WHAT`S HAPPENING?! EVERYBODY TURNS ON ME! I JUST WANT TO BE NICE BUT THAT DOESN`T MEAN YOU CAN GET IN MY LIFE AND TELL ME WHAT I`M DOING BAD! EVERYBODY`S MEAN TO ME AND IF THEY KEEP TURNING ON ME I`M GONNA BE LEFT WITH NOBODY TALKING TO ME SOON SO JUST ONE THING, NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN! I NEED SOME TIME ALONE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO BE NICER! I`ve been really helpful to the people who are new with tamagotchi until you told me this! i`m sorry but you are never to quote my posts, and if anybody ever says i`m doing something wrong i`ll just have to quit! i`m only trying to help here so don`t ever say that to me! and if anybody`s reading this post, don`t talk back to me because like i said, SCHOOL IS REALLY KICKING MY BUTT AND SO IS MY LIFE! MY LIFE ALREADY HAS ENOUGH DISASTERS HAPPENING TO ME! rEAD THE BOLD AND SEE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT!
'School kicking your butt' is no reason/excuse to be rude to people. Don't wanna get busted for not doing homework? DO said homework. Solved that problem.

Also, I'll quote and respond to whoever I please, thanks. If you don't want people to talk to you, why bother talking to them? If you speak, people are going to respond.

Well, I.can`t belive i`m saying this.. I`m sorry to go off topic but I`ll start beating myself up at home for being a total Jerk to all members and being a total idiot to myself just because when i read a post that says people are correcting others i think it`s mean. like i said in my last post, my life is already ruined and i don`t want it to be worse. so I might leave the site for a week but i`ll never get over it. So if you want, you can start ignoring me on the whole site, i don`t even care, but see how I feel. AND I SAID NO TALKING BACK TO ME! I`M NEVER GOING TO DO MY HOMEWORK EVER AGAIN JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY I HAVE TO DO IT! AAND HAVING SCHOOL KICKING MY BUTT IS A REASON. I`M JUST CORRUPTED BECAUSE MY PARENTS AREN`T EVEN FAIR TO ME AND I ALREADY HAVE CHAOS! SO JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND STOP TALKING BACK TO ME LIKE THAT! I`M LEAVING STARTING NOW AFTER i DO MY LAST POSTS FOR UNTIL jANUARY 3!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I.can`t belive i`m saying this.. I`m sorry to go off topic but I`ll start beating myself up at home for being a total Jerk to all members and being a total idiot to myself just because when i read a post that says people are correcting others i think it`s mean. like i said in my last post, my life is already ruined and i don`t want it to be worse. so I might leave the site for a week but i`ll never get over it. So if you want, you can start ignoring me on the whole site, i don`t even care, but see how I feel. AND I SAID NO TALKING BACK TO ME! I`M NEVER GOING TO DO MY HOMEWORK EVER AGAIN JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY I HAVE TO DO IT! AAND HAVING SCHOOL KICKING MY BUTT IS A REASON. I`M JUST CORRUPTED BECAUSE MY PARENTS AREN`T EVEN FAIR TO ME AND I ALREADY HAVE CHAOS! SO JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND STOP TALKING BACK TO ME LIKE THAT! I`M LEAVING STARTING NOW AFTER i DO MY LAST POSTS FOR UNTIL jANUARY 3!
*Hugs*

Im sorry you fell that way. :)

Well where I live its flue season and about 19 people in my class got the throw up flue and theres 21 people in my class. I havent gotten it yet cause whenever its flue season I force my self to have icky vitamins at morning and night time.
//-lWeRide
god that's alot of people at once. I've never herd of throw up flue.

Lives don't ruin at 10 years old. You're young. You can do things with your life. It may seem like it sucks right now, but it's nowhere near ruined. You haven't even entered highschool yet.

And I doubt you weren't going to do homework just because I suggested you should. You already weren't apparently. You SHOULD do your homework if you want to make something of yourself later on in life. Otherwise your life very well MAY be ruined later down the road.

As I said before about, 'ZOMG DUN TALK TO ME', if you talk to people, they're going to reply. It's how the world works.

---------------------------

Star Tama: Throw-up flu is basically stomach flu. It causes you to have a really upset stomach and throw up and/or have diarrhea. It's a nasty bug to have x.x It usually lasts 2 or 3 days, sometimes longer.

Well it`s not helping and it`s just making everything worse. you`re the one being mean to me and I`ve already been starting to be less confident and so people always have issued with me. I`m just corruped like i said, And it`s friday and i have no homework. So one thing you have to do, Stop telling me these things and with the "like I said", it`s really bugging me and don`t want people controling my life. I even stink at everything i try to play because of you making me less confident with the posts you give me Sweet Kandi.

Well, you can do it, You probably just need to fit it in your time

(Dont look at me)

Well, I should stay outta it, should I? O.O

Well it`s not helping and it`s just making everything worse. you`re the one being mean to me and I`ve already been starting to be less confident and so people always have issued with me. I`m just corruped like i said, And it`s friday and i have no homework. So one thing you have to do, Stop telling me these things and with the "like I said", it`s really bugging me and don`t want people controling my life. I even stink at everything i try to play because of you making me less confident with the posts you give me Sweet Kandi.
Guilt trips don't work on me.

How may things have you tried to play since I posted towards you that you could possibly just start to stink at? You've been replying pretty fast, so I doubt very many.

I've been trying to help you the last two posts, but all you've seen is, 'she's trying to control me, time to throw a tantrum!'

Lives don't ruin at 10 years old. You're young. You can do things with your life. It may seem like it sucks right now, but it's nowhere near ruined. You haven't even entered highschool yet.
Can help to lift your head up. At 10 years old, your life isn't ruined. Things can start to seem harder, but that doesn't mean life is going to end. It means you have to buck up and deal with changes to get on with your life and be able to make something of it.

'School kicking your butt' is no reason/excuse to be rude to people. Don't wanna get busted for not doing homework? DO said homework. Solved that problem.
I suggested doing your homework. To be able to succeed in school you need to do your homework to get good grades to get a good job when you're out of highschool. Speaking from personal experience, getting a job isn't as easy as, 'go in, talk to people, get the job'. You have to have an education for people to at least consider you for a job. Sometimes a GED isn't even enough.

if you talk to people, they're going to reply
Common sense. Needs no explanation.

I haven't been trying to 'control your life'. You were rude to someone, I replied to it. You replied to me in tantrum form complaining about how life sucks, and since then I've been suggesting ways to help you fix that problem. Yes, I could have worded it better, but I don't sugar coat to seem nice.

Life is life. At a young age it may suck and seem like it's ruined, but it's really not. If you keep a negative attitude towards life when you're young, you're going to have an even worse time once you're older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back