Thunderclan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonShadow1789

Reaction score
There aren't too many specific rules here,you can have as many cats as you can handle,no godplaying/powerplaying (invincible cat(s)/playing as others' cat(s)),the Warrior Code counts here.Bios/histories are optional.You can start as a kit,Apprentice,or Warrior.I will choose the Deputy,and just say if you want your cat to be Medicine Cat,and say if you want to be Medicine Cat apprentice,but the Medicine Cat will choose his/her apprentice.

Me-

Midnightstar- a black she-cat with a white crescent on her face,she has red eyes.

Midnightstar has excellent sight and hearing,but isn't very good at scenting things.She's a natural at fighting and hunting.Climbing trees and swimming are hard for her.

I'll start-

Midnightstar woke up and went out to the forest and took a walk..*My first day of being leader of Thunderclan,it's-* her thought was cut off by a rustling in the grass nearby.Midnightstar instinctively got into the hunter's crouch and pounced.It was a rabbit.Midnightstar walked back to camp and put her prey on the fresh-kill pile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry...

Name:

Appearance:

Things the cat's good at:

Things the cat's bad at:

Bio/history (optional):

What position in the Clan (Except leader/deputy):

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts