Thunderstorms, Tornadoes floods!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! I live in the Midwest, and in the heart of Tornado Alley. :) I've seen a lot: Wall clouds, colored clouds (green, mostly), oncoming rain/hail, golfball size hail... A lot. Storms don't bother me a whole lot at all, though.

As for the green cloud thing, That only brought rain. But we could smell it coming, and then see it coming, and then it was on us. It was kinda funny, because my aunt was freaking out (she had only lived in Texas and Tenesse, where they don't get too many storms like that.). :] Another time there was a pretty good sized funnel cloud swirling right above our apartment. Everybody in our town in practically terrified of bad weather, because we had a huge tornado tear through (F4-F5) years back. But I was too little to remember anything then.

But it's scary for me because I really haven't been through weather like this that I can remember...(there was a flood here in 1997 but I was only one so I wouldn't remember)

You live in the South East area like around Florida? God, it was raining so freaking hard >< I was on DeviantART then BOOM! A huge flash of lightening, I yelled CRAP! And I had to get off the PC

[SIZE=9pt]I live in the prairies of Canada. Has anyone been in soooo bad hail??[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=9pt]I live in the prairies of Canada. Has anyone been in soooo bad hail??[/SIZE]
is it over yet

if it is: have you suvived?

if not: GET OFF THIS AND HIDE IN/UNDER YOUR BED NOW

drwhokid

is it over yet
if it is: have you suvived?

if not: GET OFF THIS AND HIDE IN/UNDER YOUR BED NOW

drwhokid
[SIZE=9pt]Oh yeah thanks for the calming advice..It's not here yet..[/SIZE]

Same here. There was a pretty Loud Thunderstorm Last night here where i live in Manitoba. I had to shut the computer off. The TV was working though. so i watched Family Guy. the storm didnt last super long, maybe around 3 hours and i slept through most of it. (Storms make me tired. A huge Storm could be Going on with lots of thunder and lightning, hail and rain. and i'll be sound asleep) XD

I love bad weather xD
Don't be scared though :>
Same, I love 'em too. :D

Don't be scared, just tell yourself you'll be okay, and breathe.

We had a pretty bad storm the other day. But it hit the town where I go to school, not the town where I live. *I pay tuition to go some other school.)

[SIZE=9pt]But we have never had a tornadoe![/SIZE]

We had a tornadoe watch but now its over now its just a severe thunderstorm watch! :blink: apparently the weather is coming from North Dakota, does anyone live there?

Well here is a quote from Environment Canada:

Showers with a few thunderstorms ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 10 to 20 mm except 40 mm in thunderstorms. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Well the weather has gotten better but I HATE storms.

DOES ANYONE LIVE IN TORONTO? Tell me how the weather is because its supposed to have really bad smog there right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back