THX TAMATALK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sellia

Reaction score
thx tamatalk soooo much for assisting me in debugging tamas, I followed all you guy's advice and it came out perfectly debugged. I picked a burgertchi. I love hyperspeeding it. :D

cool, i picked the hamburger one too when i debugged my v2, on my v3 i picked the one that looks like 3 lines

thx tamatalk soooo much for assisting me in debugging tamas, I followed all you guy's advice and it came out perfectly debugged. I picked a burgertchi. I love hyperspeeding it. :D
Well, tamatalk is here if you need help, im glad that a tamatalker has helped you out!

Yes, it's true Debugging is fun! :D

-KG-

icemountain, you debug by unscrewing the back, and you should see the battery, then you unscew the four little screws at the corners, then it should all come loose when you take it out. Then you would carefully pry it open, and the infrared, battery, and maybe the reset button would come out, then to the direct bottem left of the battery hole, there is a teeny circle that says debug, and it is split in half, and in the middle scratch it with a pencil. Scratch it until it is gray, and then put it all back together. (the infrared may be hard to put in,)then put the battery in when everything is back together and you should see a black shacking egg, and reset it, and you reset the time and birthday, you cant enter a user, then when it hatches, you press the a button to select the chracter. hyperspeed is pressing the c button when the screen is normal, and strange debug-only chracters brush their teeth stragely, and when they play flag they change chraracters. by the way the three lines chracter is the french fries dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back