Ticket problem?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nzsurfie

Reaction score
Well, I really wanted a the switzerland ticket cause I had all the others (except Australia). Luckily my sister had it so she said she would give it to me.So she wrapped it up and we connected our tamas with presents and she gave me the ticket. Then I went to items and used the ticket. After I got a password for the PC. But I didn't have a computer at that time cause I was on holiday. Also my pet at that time was with her baby. Anyway my parent left by the time I got home. So I typed in the password on the PC and it gave me the souvenir password for my tama.

I put it in my tama but it says error. :(

Is it because I used the ticket with it's parent or that the child is just not old enough?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE HELP ME!

Well, I really wanted a the switzerland ticket cause I had all the others (except Australia). Luckily my sister had it so she said she would give it to me.So she wrapped it up and we connected our tamas with presents and she gave me the ticket. Then I went to items and used the ticket. After I got a password for the PC. But I didn't have a computer at that time cause I was on holiday. Also my pet at that time was with her baby. Anyway my parent left by the time I got home. So I typed in the password on the PC and it gave me the souvenir password for my tama.
I put it in my tama but it says error. :(

Is it because I used the ticket with it's parent or that the child is just not old enough?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE HELP ME!
Well, make sure you used the airplane ticket, first on your tamagotchi and then get the password. Make sure it is the correct username and make sure you have typed in the password correctly. When you logged in to TamaTown make sure you have typed in the username you put on your tamagotchi.

Sounds like you didnt type in the password right...probably the log out one. If not that one then the item code. I got that once and tried again and it worked. I had the wrong item code....mixed it up with another one.

It was because your original first tamagotchi left. If you really wanted the souvinier, you had to use someone else's computer. You will have to get another ticket now if you want one, and make sure that you have a PC at the time you use it :(

//TamaPATCHI

All TamaTown passwords are encoded with your Tamagotchi's Username. Travel passwords are additionally encoded with your Tamagotchi's character type (Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, etc.). So, travel passwords issued to one character type won't work with a different character type, even if the Username is the same.

U should make sure U typed in the right username @ beginning. :ichigotchi: try again & make sure U get it right this time :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back