Ticket to travel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elisebutt

Reaction score
How do I get my shop to stock a ticket to travel??? Is there a special trick or do I just have to wait???

You just have to wait for a ticket to be in the shop and then buy it. They can be something like 1500-2500 or so, so be ready. The ticket will appear in the shop like any item.

You just have to wait for a ticket to be in the shop and then buy it. They can be something like 1500-2500 or so, so be ready. The ticket will appear in the shop like any item.
Exactly, and then when you save up enough you can keep on setting the time to 2:59 and waiting a minuite. Then, the shop will be restocked. If you'd like, you can repeat that procress over and over until it restocks.

Good luck!

Not to be rude, but the ticket prices range from 2000-5800, lol! :D You can chane the shop items by changing the time to any of the following:

2:59pm/14:59

6:59pm/18:59

11:59pm/23:59

~Rey Mysterio~ :D

You have 2 wait...One occasions the shopkeeper will offer tickets on sale. U go 2 the shop purchase it and when it is a adult (3 or 4 and above) go to the items and find it push Button b and voila! it goes on a trip!Remember to save the password to get a sovenir from the travel agency! :D :D :furawatchi: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back