tickets for travel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

d35t1ny

Reaction score
hi plp,

im really new to this so your gonna have to bare with me, can anyone help me plzzzz, i got my tama v3 today and i have been on the website, but having prob`s allready hehehehehehehehe, how or where do i purchase travel tickets and how do i see my parents?, or am i far off it yet?, plzzzzzzzzzzzz help a newbie!,

any good tips or tricks will be trully recieved!

a big thank you!!!!

Quoting TamaTown FAQ ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

Q: How do I buy travel tickets for my Tamagotchi?

Travel tickets are randomly sold by the Shopkeeper in your Version 3 toy. Check back often to view the items he has available for sale. Once you've purchased a travel ticket, take your password online at Tamatown.com to the Travel Agency to redeem your souvenir!

Q: How do I visit my parents or grandparents?

If your Tamagotchi is currently in the 2nd Generation or higher, you can view and meet your "parents"—the previous characters in your toy—online. After obtaining a password from your V3 toy, go the "Parents" home at Tamatown.com and enter it there for up to three different visits.

may i add somthin to get new items in ur shop change time to 6:59pm and wait one minite so if u refreash ur shop enough u mite find a ticket.

WARNING tickets are very expensive and u cant see ur tama on vacation.

:blink:

well if your tama is on gen. 1 you cant visit your parents because you dont have any.

and the tickit i think youll half to whate for them to come.

And you can't use a travel ticket until your an adult.

w8 till u get a child and youll have 2 :ichigotchi: . w8 4 a airplane ticket to restock in ur shop (there very expensive) and when u do u could put it on a password on tamatown

hi plp,im really new to this so your gonna have to bare with me, can anyone help me plzzzz, i got my tama v3 today and i have been on the website, but having prob`s allready hehehehehehehehe, how or where do i purchase travel tickets and how do i see my parents?, or am i far off it yet?, plzzzzzzzzzzzz help a newbie!,

any good tips or tricks will be trully recieved!

a big thank you!!!!
I sent this to a person who PMed me asking for help. I will not share the name.

How do u get a Plane ticket, passport and Suitcase.
ty,

-TR
  •  
  • To get a plane ticket you must buy it from the shop. The tickets look like paintings. Sorry, that is the only way!

• To get the passport you can just go to tamatown and it will give you the password!

• To get the suit case follow these easy steps!

2. Go to the TamaTown Mall.

3. Click on the suitcase in the corner.(The ones that lead you to a game, not to an item code!)

4. Play the packing game. Don't worry, it is easy to win- just pack(click and drag) the item the clues lead to. Like 'Pack for rainy weather' would be an umberella.

5. Finsh the game and it will show the suit case and then click 'Get Password' and it will give you the password for your tama!

-----Links to good topics/other-----

TamaTown

Tamagotchi Connections

A Great Guide

An Item Guide

v3 Character info

Results of a search with the word "Souvenirs"

Search

Help for new Tamagotchi Pet Owners

Tips and Tricks

------Quote------

Quote from ~*TamagotchisRule*~:

Guide to Tamagotchis Page 4Passwords are 10-digit numbes you get from tamatown. It gives sovineres or Items. Sovineres are just things to LOOK at, not use.

Hope that helped! I spent a long time on it!

-Kimmy
From The TamaTown FAQ-

Q: How do I buy travel tickets for my Tamagotchi?

Travel tickets are randomly sold by the Shopkeeper in your Version 3 toy. Check back often to view the items he has available for sale. Once you've purchased a travel ticket, take your password online at Tamatown.com to the Travel Agency to redeem your souvenir!

Q: How do I visit my parents or grandparents?

If your Tamagotchi is currently in the 2nd Generation or higher, you can view and meet your "parents"—the previous characters in your toy—online. After obtaining a password from your V3 toy, go the "Parents" home at Tamatown.com and enter it there for up to three different visits.

The tickets are usually around 5500points, unless there is a sale in your shop.

:wacko:

thanks plp,

thanks for all your ideas and info, helped alot,

hope to chat later

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

destiny

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back