Tides are rising

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that." Andi followed Grayz and Fargo, looking at the various sculptures. One was a sculpture of a man made of scrap metal, soda cans, and aluminum foil. He was kneeling, looking up and holding a hand up, as if he expected something to come down and grab it. Other people may have seen someone reaching for divine guidance or help from extraterrestrials, but all Andi saw was a guy made of metal in a pose. Fargo stayed by Grayz's side until an enticing statue caught his notice. He began sniffing it and wagging his tail, looked to make sure that Andi wasn't watching, and lifted a hind leg...

((Hey, can I make another character? I had this idea for this guy who's a member of an alien religion and I really like him. Please? *waggles eyebrows* I know I already have Fargo too, but Fargo is a terrible conversationalist, like Andi said.))

((Sure!Waggles Eye Brows back!))

"Fargo! That is not a Toilet!" said Grayz who started to laugh at Fargo slightly. He then told Andi "I think that we should leave this museum so that Fargo doesn't "GO" on anything else."

Andi whipped her head around. "Fargo, stop trying to mark your territory!" Fargo put his leg back down and whined. "You don't have to leave because of him, I can take him outside a moment to do his business." Andi picked up Fargo and carried him out of the museum. Once they were out on some unpaved ground, Andi put Fargo down. He yawned and laid down, despite Andi urging him to go. Andi sighed and sat down by Fargo. "Fargo, I love you, but you are a pain in the neck sometimes." Fargo just rolled over and wagged his tail.

((
kermityayplz.gif
))

Name: Ignacio Abella

Nickname: Nacio

Looks: Nacio is 5'5", fairly thin, and has light colored skin from staying indoors most of the time. His hair is teal, grown at chin length, and parted in the center. His eyes are a pale blue. He wears a white poncho and his torso is covered in bandages from an injury he got from the ship leaving. He also has a few bandages on his arms and face. A pair of faded blue jeans and sandals complete his outfit.

Personality: Nacio is optimistic and easily excited. He's sheltered and very naive, as his parents were very overprotective. Though he is gullible, he won't believe anything that conflicts with his religion.

Crush: None... but he's bi-curious, so there's that. *wink*

Other: He's a member of an alien religion called Vanethism. His house was destroyed when the ship left, so he lives at his church. His parents left on the ship but Nacio insisted on staying on Earth, so now he lives with the Shorelk (that's the Vaneth version of a preacher).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back