time outs for V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaQueen8

Reaction score
i was just wondering, when do u know u gotta give the pet a time out? :angry:

if your tamagotchi beeps for no reason(or the attention button on the bottom all the way to the right is on if your tama is on silent) then you need to give it a time out. On the other hand if it beeped and is crying or has its back turned or anything like that then you need to praise it. hope this helped! :wub:

You also time it out if you wrap a present, and it goes and gives the other tama a bad present, like a poo- if it has done this, it will start smirking when it comes back, that cheeky tama!!!! ^_^

The discipline is the same as for v2.
Maybe she doesn't have a V2. ;) I sent you (TamaQueen8) a PM about disciplining if it helps. :( I didn't post it here because it was quite long lol. :huh:

if your tamagotchi beeps for no reason(or the attention button on the bottom all the way to the right is on if your tama is on silent) then you need to give it a time out. On the other hand if it beeped and is crying or has its back turned or anything like that then you need to praise it. hope this helped! :(
Also if there mad and turned around with smoke on it's head "Praise" it.

You have to give your tamagotchi a time out when it just calls you for no reason. Always check its health. Sometimes it calls you because all of its hearts went down in hunger and happiness.

If your tamagotchi is crying or it turned around with smoke coming out of it praise it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back