Time problem...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southparkkennyfan

Reaction score
Okay,when I was getting ready to go to bed at around 9:10 my tama beeped.It was bedtime.

And yes.It said 9:10.

When I'm checking on it it said : 6:30.

And it was 7:43.

Do you know what happended?

Wierd, maybe you accidentally set the time forward a bit? (you may have squished it or sat on it ;] ) or maybe the clock "jumped" because of a glitch? what version is this? not like it will make a gigantic difference, but it may help...

my thought is that maybe there is some loose wiring inside, although idk how you'd fix that.. :(

I have the Tama-go.

My bro is good at fixing stuff and my dad is an engineer, but I wanna keep my Chamametchi and I didn't sit on it I just keep it on my Dsi most of the time.

Is it brand new? Because if it is not maybe you might want to get in touch with its previous owner to ask why they gave it to you and what condition it was in. This might help.

Well, I got it as a last resort from Amazon, when I got it it was in perfect condition. I reasearched it carefully and there were no fingerprints. Soooooooo it's new in my opinion.

I'd say to ask your brother, then. Even if he has to take the batteries out, which I'm sure he will, then you can press download, can't you?

Why don't you press the little button at the back of your tama with a sharp thingy? Then press download and it might be fine again! Just press any button to get the download option. I used to have a V3, and something like that happened on it. But when i reset it, it was fine!

Well, I did ask my bro, so he threw it at the wall and I got a replavement. If he thinks I'm *** because I like Tamagotchi's, isn;t he *** for liking My Little Pony?

( Okay, I'm a pegasister but I'm a young girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back