Times for the postman! (Version 4)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My (!) mail didn't come either! I've ben waiting for a job!! What skill points do u need for a job anyway? like 100 int. 70 art and 70 social??!

My (!) mail didn't come either! I've ben waiting for a job!! What skill points do u need for a job anyway? like 100 int. 70 art and 70 social??! 
I'd recomend about 50 or more on each option.

Yeah, that's what i've decided, that the ! letter comes depending on what stage your tamagotchi is at. Maybe you can get lucky. Anymore questions.

on mine post just comes when i leave ma tama on but of corse when it grows it gets mail on school. :furawatchi:

course u can, shadowprincess238. wots the link to ya folder?

ya pet gets married when its approx 6 or 7.

TANKS TOTALY_TAMAX I DIDANT NOW THAT AND YOUR TELLING AS WHAT TIME YOU GET THE ENVALOP AND ALL THAT :furawatchi: :rolleyes:

Soz

I know this is sort of off topic but "totally_tamax", you spelt burglar wrong.

Soz again but I'm a swot...............

um.. well i know this is off topic , but when do you get your job after you become a adult??????????HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT!!!!

i always spell things wrong, bluepetergirl, when i'm on a message board but usually, i spell em right. thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back