Tip for games on v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchipatchi5

Reaction score
to win mimic just know how to figure out what will come nxt

options: stand,be frightened,and turn around

to win jumping rope,jump when it comes to your eyes.

Shape:none yet

dance:You don't have enough time and no tips... :p

flag: Easy!!! :p

The jumping rope one works, i'm not too sure about the Mimic one, it might change?

to win mimic just know how to figure out what will come nxt options: stand,be frightened,and turn around

to win jumping rope,jump when it comes to your eyes.

Shape:none yet

dance:You don't have enough time and no tips... :huh:

flag: Easy!!! :huh:
THNX!!! This will come in handy when i open my V4 (it's too late now)!!!!!!!!!

I connected with my friend who has a v4 like I do and we clicked on jinsei then game. We did this like 8 times every time it was the same game why :wacko:

Any help will be truly appreciated thnx

P.S:Some more codes for the v3 toy and v4 would be graetly appreciated aswell cheers :unsure: :angry:

oh by the way, the way that I won at shape was to shoot different shapes at every chance you got, this meant that by chance you would often hit the target really early in it's drop.

also learn what the bottoms of the shapes look like so you can hit them earlier.

Great tips guys, thanks!

I just wanted to add my 2 cents because I found the flag game difficult until I looked it up...When you are playing the first 2-3 rounds you just match the colored flags with the same color flags that pop up. When 2 flags pop up you hit both the a and c buttons at the SAME time.

As you get farther into the game they will start putting black flags on the right where you think it is a white one and so on. You just have to match the colors so if it's a black flag but on the white side you need to hit the black said (a) button anyway.

Watch for the short flags...they are smaller in size than the regular ones and beep very quickly.

I hope this helps you all out! Now I finally have that game down and can start getting some flower points...my tama is low in them at the moment but when it wakes up tomorrow I may fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back