tips and tricks gone forever?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaQueen 12694

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt] CAN YOU BELEIVE THAT TIPS AND TRICKS IS GONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? *sigh* it stinks cuz that was my favorite section..... :D does anyone know why cuz im really confused :huh: :( :eek: :p :eek: ;) [/SIZE]

i think it wasn't Admin's fault......when tamatalk got closed for like 5 hours on Sunday i think there were some problems with the forum.....

Yes, Admin has realized this and is trying to fix it right now! :huh: Admin was doing a few tests on Sunday and got a little mix up while he was doing it! No need to worry though, he'll have it fixed soon! -RR :D

Yes, Admin has realized this and is trying to fix it right now! :) Admin was doing a few tests on Sunday and got a little mix up while he was doing it! No need to worry though, he'll have it fixed soon! -RR :huh:
[SIZE=21pt]i agree with rockin robotchi, admin will have it fixed soon it was an honest mistke he just got mixed up and it's ok 2 make mistakes but dont worry tips & tricks will be back online soon![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back