Tips for debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funnygirl1

Reaction score
Hi.

If you want to know how to debug, then read.

1. You turn your tamagotchi over.

2. Unscrew the back of your tamagotchi.

3. Take the battery out.

4. You will see 4 tiny screws in the corners. Unscrew them.

5. Gentley open it.

6. Put the battery in the place where the metel bits are. You will then here a beep.

7. Fnd the word 'debug' and then with a PENCIL, gentley scratch over the cemi circules.

8. Gentley turn your tamagotchi over. You will see that the egg has frozen.

9. Put your tamagotchi back together again.

10. If it has worked, press 'B' (The middle button) then select 'Reset'

11. Put the time and date in.

12. Onced your tamagotchi has hatched, it will have a picture of a baby and 'Girl' or 'Boy'.

Now press 'A' to chose your character.

13. Press 'B' to select your character.

And then......YOUR FINISHED!

Tips:

While your tamagotchi is moving, press 'c' (the last one) to make the speed go faster.

And when you chose your character, there are some secret characters.

Eg. Like a hamberger or a egg in a shell. There are all kinds of weird characters.

So I hoped you enjoyed my debug instructions.

Thanx for reading! :p

Thank you. Do you know what happens if you do it wrong? Just wondering.

Thank you.  Do you know what happens if you do it wrong?  Just wondering.
K, so far I done it 2 2 tamas (my friends, and my sis's(dont wanna do mine) :) ) How u no is wen u have a baby, if u press "A" and it goes 2 the name thingie, it doesnt work. Just unscrew the bak and (gently) scratch the "debug" semi circles again. If u need pics 2 help u, go 2 "www.pixelmood.com" thats the site that tought me 2 debug. Just remembr, debuging minimized ur fun (meaning that u get bored of it fastr) and should only b done wen u done almost evrything, and need a boost of enjoyment :p

P.S: If u dont reset it, the charactr selection area doesnt work (that was 1 of my mistakes)

If you debuged your tamagotchi and it has a baby, wait about 1 or 2 days and then the next day the adult should

leave. I THINK, if its a boy, for example it will have a picture of a black baby tamagotchi and it will say 'boy' as normal.

Then if you press 'a' you can still chose your tamagotchi.

If you debuged your tamagotchi and it has a baby, wait about 1 or 2 days and then the next day the adult shouldleave. I THINK, if its a boy, for example it will have a picture of a black baby tamagotchi and it will say 'boy' as normal.

Then if you press 'a' you can still chose your tamagotchi.
i dont think so. it didnt work for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back