Tips for marrying!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a trick to get a really COOL partner from the matchmaker: :( Make sure your tama is at least 5 years old and an adult.

Then make the matchmaker come by setting the time to 10:29 am and wait for one minute. When she comes with a partner: if you like it say "yes" when it asks Love? If not: simply set the time again to 10:29 am and wait again. Repeat this until you find the right partner for your tama!! :huh:
no dont do it! once i didnt accept the matchmaker for 3 times in a row and my tama grew old and died!!!! WARNING

My tama is 6 and Ive tried it a million times but it wont work

Here's a trick to get a really COOL partner from the matchmaker: :) Make sure your tama is at least 5 years old and an adult.

Then make the matchmaker come by setting the time to 10:29 am and wait for one minute. When she comes with a partner: if you like it say "yes" when it asks Love? If not: simply set the time again to 10:29 am and wait again. Repeat this until you find the right partner for your tama!! :D
I know this is an old version, but when I had a v1, I didn't like the character the matchmaker brought me, and I waited again and again but she brought me the same character over and over and I agreed the 5th time. :huh:

introducing the newest couple of the year!!!!!!!!:

LEO THE :(

and

LULU THE ^_^

and

THERE LUVABLE SON LUKE THE :(

and

THERE CUTE DAUGHTER LAYLA :huh:

FAMILY OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

class of 2007

LEO

LULU

LUKE

LAYLA.

@ copyright

This didnt work for my tama. He is 6 and the matchmaker has not come at all.

:p I have a v4, and I got a toskatchi as a partner! now i have a baby girl!!!

THANKS!!!!! :( :rolleyes: :wacko: :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :eek: :D :D

OMG! it worked! The matchmaker rocks!!! you know who i got? A memechi for a partner!!!!

and on my other tama i got butterflychi!!! you..are..god..person!!

LOL HYPEEERRRRRR!!!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeee this is like the only thing that worked for getting the matchmaker to come!!!!WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

HYPER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back