Tips on how to.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1_violetchi_1

Reaction score
1. :( Here are tips on how to keep your tamagotchi in school ( for elementry) :( :

If you go to a school that has tables and not desk then, You should have"cubbies" ( a wide table with holes where you put plastic boxes in them) to keep your tamagotchi in so you should....

a. Never forget to turn the sound off. If you do try to do it in the halls. And ALWAYS press the buttons to test to see if it REALLY isnt making any noise.

b. Put your tamagotchi in your cubbie. Unless you have a layard or any thing to hang your tamagotchi around your neck like a necklas.

c. Only check on it in the bathroom, outside (unless teachers aree talking like a meeting), when the teacher walks out the room, or/and at lunch.

*Note* Note that its easier to play with your tamagotchi when your a car rider and you dont take the bus because if the teacher takes it away and doesnt give it back tell your mom or dad to save your pet. But if you are a bus rider tell the teacher that you want to put it on pause or else it'll die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. :rolleyes: Here are some tips for elementry but a little different :rolleyes: :

If you go to a school and you have desks,( tables for on person and you can keep your text book in them and some of your other stuff too) Then here are some more easier tips:

a. Follow "a." in number one.

b. Dont mess with your tamagotchi while the teacher is talking. Even if shes sitting in at her own table; she can still see your not paying attention.

c. Only check on it when the teacher isnt looking, bathroom, outside, when the teacher walks out the room, at lunch, and in line.

*Note* follow "*Note*" in number 1.

`````````````````````````````````

3. :mellow: Tips for middle school :mellow: :

a. follow "a." in number 1.

b. Keep your tamagotchi in your locker paused or in your pocket.

c. follow "c." in number 1.

*Note* follow "*Note*" number 2. Also these tips might not help alot for number 3.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: I hope these tips helped you alot and I know You've herd some before but i worked half an hour because I had to think hard so.. :rolleyes:

:wacko: Also I am really sorry if it didnt helped because i'm guessing you heard these before its just that i wanted to put it all in one post :wacko:

:mellow: i would like to thank some people for giving me this idea but I cant say! :mellow:

:angry: And last thank you peoples for reading this, And finding this interesting. Peace out!! :huh:

i bring my tama to school every day and it only got taken away ONCE!

that was only becuz i forgot the sound was on and it was being bad and calling me for any apparent reason, but u can keep it on pause at home, or u can put it as a necklace, anklet,

or a bracelet, its really cute! thats wat i do all the time though,

PEACE OUT!!!

~CoOkIdOuGh + Tamagotchis = COOL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back