tips on v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

armygotchi501

Reaction score
If you buy a lamp u could get 3000 gp!!!If u buy a chest get 1500gp!!!Buying a ticket is a great way to get a unhappy tama happy. fo rcheats check out my new topic called tips and tricks on v3 plus cheats

Last edited by a moderator:
yes we do i hav a ver 3 in aus i bought it at target!
Sorry - i'm going a bit off topic here - but which state do you live in if you don't mind me asking, when did you buy it and how much was it?? I'm from australia too - but so far haven't seen any where i live :huh:

GK1

I love in the us in Nebraska.I boght 2 at target for 3.75 but target got them early and they were on clearence.Also the lamp u might have to try more then once to get cash. The chest could even get u a boombox. Also if u have 2 v3 make the nickname the same and go to tama town enter the nickname then get 2 passsports and only visit there once. Also the donation for knig u only have to do with 1 so u can save gotchi points!!! On tickets this does not work.Thx for visiting my topic

Last edited by a moderator:
If you buy a lamp u could get 3000 gp!!!If u buy a chest get 1500gp!!!Buying a ticket is a great way to get a unhappy tama happy. fo rcheats check out my new topic called tips and tricks on v3 plus cheats
Do you have to be an adult to use the ticket?

Yeah we do have tama v3's in Australia. I bought the lamp and the genie gave me 5000gp!

the chest turned my tama to a baby and made it loose its happy and hungry hearts <_< :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back