Tips, Tips and more tips.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]Exellent tips for the V3! V2......ehhhh.....not so good![/SIZE]

The V3 helped me.....thanks!

None of the cheats worked, YOU LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasting my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
That's mean! all of them worked 4 V3! I did all the codes and stuff! I should be mean 2 u then!

blah blah blah u r mean so shut ur mouth!!!! :eek: :p :D

U r a piece of s**t if u say that a*s hole!!! they ALLL WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :p :D :D :D

I was talking to Queen_Maddi of crappy Maddi

Last edited by a moderator:
ummm for the special objects to win points and stuff like shovel, lamp that part, you forgot the fishing pole! it gives you points too! and you can use it until you get points sometimes if you get alot and if you get a huge fish ... probably that '' fish '' ate the fishing pole or squashed it!

Great cheats! I got my tamagitchi just a couple weeks ago and its age 6 right now,so the cheats really helped!

They will b really useful soon!!!!!!!! I am getting a V3 tamagotchi! :mimitchi: :mametchi: :huh: :eek: :hitodetchi: :mellow:

whoa dudes u are scary tamatalkercraze1111 and queen_maddie. ahh!!! i am too scared!!! :wacko: :) thanx kimmy, for calming me down i thought this would go on 4evr. :eek:

All those tips were really great, except this:

6) Order of Growth:

Baby to Child: 1 or 2 hours

Child to Teen: 2 days

Teen to Adult: 1 or 2 days

Adult to Death: Age 5, 6, 7 or 8 if healthy.

(If you refuse the Matchmaker about age 11)
If I'm correct, it's more like

Egg to baby: One minute

Baby to Child: 1 hour

Child to Teen: 24 hours from when it became a child

Teen to Adult: 4-7 days

Addult to Death: Unpridictable.

Atleast, from my experiences. (Which I've had a lot of o_o;; )

who knows how to get your tamagotchi asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back