TIPS TIPS AND MORE TIPS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that matchmaker tip works for me... Or then it has just randomly worked and I have thought that it works.

"Do you want a certain gender like boy or girl? Well then whe the matchmaker comes press

A- Girl

B- Boy"

I don't think it works; I tried it but sometimes B became Girl and A became Boy! Even my friend said it rarely ever worked. :furawatchi:

The Matchmaker tip doesn't work for me. And it's better that it doesn't work. I was quite dissapointed when I first heard that the gender of the baby isn't random. And the another one "book open/closed" Matchmaker tip doesn't work either.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Thankyou so much for these tips I reallly needed the matchmaker times thanks again! :)

The Matchmaker tip doesn't work for me. And it's better that it doesn't work. I was quite dissapointed when I first heard that the gender of the baby isn't random. And the another one "book open/closed" Matchmaker tip doesn't work either.
it does work (the open/close book thing it worked on me)

Thankies for the tips! Anybody know what time the shop have Sales :huh:
Thankies for the tips! Anybody know what time the shop have Sales :huh:
set it to 2:59 at 3:00 you will have a new shop the 6:59 an so on and at night time 11:59 B) :huh: :p :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :

Thanks for the tips! I just got a new tamagotchi yesturday and i'm kinda far... well alittle but i need help. How do you make you pet play games when they don't want to and not by feeding them snacks?? oh the clone thing worked but the pen didn't. :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back