TIPS TIPS AND MORE TIPS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that bump trick has worked with my brother's tamagotchi

but you start to lose weight and you begin to lose. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well tama freak 102, I belive that one of those sovenier numbers you said is going to be a [SIZE=14pt]GOLDEN TAMAGOTCH!!!!!![/SIZE] :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

22 is the Golden Tamagotchi. ;)

thanks the matchmaker is going to come in minuits then in my time zone anyway THANKS A LOT!!!

Ok.. I hope this is attliest SOME help to SOME people... for the golden tamagotchi thingy... i have 10 of 10 items...

1) Football

2) Jacket

3) Hat

4) Necklace

5) Tie

6) Purse/Bag

7) Banjo

8) One of those things that blows in the wind lol

9) Bunny Slippers

10) A Paintbrush

1) I got the football in Lucky Tama Toys at the mall. It is at the bottom corner of the desk right behind the racing game thing. it is in front of the action figure to the left.

2) I got the jacket at Forever Tamagotchi in the mall. It is right above the dressing rooms to the left. but to the right of the wings.

3) I got the hat in the travel store place in the chili picture.

4) I got the necklace in forever tamagotchi on the stand to the right of the dressing/change rooms and its like, right beside the cap.

5) I got the Tie at School. It is on the teacher. lol.

6) I got the Bag/Purse thing at the Food Court. When you get to the food court, you should see a giant ice cream or something like that. Right beside that there should be a giant Ice cream sundae or something like that. The person inside that giant sundae {woah that sounds weird } should have a bag/purse right beside/infront of him/her, closer to the right.

7) I got the banjo at The Tama Beat in the mall. When you get there, there should be a tamagotchi thing being a 'dj'. then, below that, there should be a guitar, and right beside the guitar on the right there should be drums. then right beside those drums, there should be a cd stand thingy with a sign on it that says now playing. right below that closer to the right there should be a suitcase thingy with a trumpet in it. right beside that there should be a boombox. right beside that there should be a banjo. lol...

{an easier way of describing that is look in the right bottom corner of the screen, you should see that lil star thingy, right above that lil star thing is the banjo. lol}

8) I got the mini wind mill thingy at the arcade. you should see the car race thingy. on that there is a flag. then right behind that there should be three thingymobobbers that you cant play. ontop of the middle one, there should be that wind mill thingy.

9) I got the Bunny Slippers at Forever Tamagotchi in the mall. They are right below the the jacket.

10) I got the paintbrush at school. It is on the left side of the classroom right below the window. It is practically in the bottom left corner of the screen. If You look at the bottom left corner of the screen when you get to the classroom, if you look up a bit more, it should be there. Or, if its easier, There should be a tamagotchi person kid thing jumping up and down on the desk, lol, if you look to the left of his/her/it's head, you should see the paintbrush.

oh and souvenier #22 is a golden tamagotchi.. but i have ONE question.. do you get anything after you've gotten ALL of the souveniers?

[SIZE=16pt]25: movie poster[/SIZE]

27: movie poster

go see all three movies and wait til the end. Each one has a diffrent poster. :furawatchi:

thankyou so much for the tips. i tried your bump tip and i became champion thankyou so much!!!! ;)

When I tried the 1:59 trick (-backpack) it didn't work.

I did, however, see the tama sing.

( :puroperatchi: maybe it didn't work because my tama is a teen. I'll try it when i's an adult.)

Hi Everyone! Thanks for the codes exept sometimes it says error bbecause it''s on the person's username not yurs so yeahh

~My Tamagotchi~

Name:Candy

Trainning points : Full

Hi! Ask me if u wnt 2 know hw 2 Choose ur own Carecter and do hyper-speed.

THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know 'cause I did it to my tamagotchi

It works on all versions :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back