TIPS TIPS AND MORE TIPS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i put those codes in and the 1 he said was hairgel was a costume on mine and i clicked on it in my items now my tamagotchi is wearing a costume and idk how to get it out!!!!! plz help oh and i blame the guy who put that code on there (jk no i dont :blink: )

ok i put those codes in and the 1 he said was hairgel was a costume on mine and i clicked on it in my items now my tamagotchi is wearing a costume and idk how to get it out!!!!! plz help oh and i blame the guy who put that code on there (jk no i dont :blink: )
It's OK, it takes the costume off at it's bedtime, but if you need help, try not to bump this topic up and use the search function to see if it has been posted before,

~Rey Mysterio~

when i followed the backpack rule

my tama ran then triped(my tama looks like an elf dude) :D

omg!!!!!all of these are the real codes...thanx so much...cos sum others hav fakes and i finally found this!!!!!!!!!!!!!---thanks again;)

22-golden tama (u have to get items if u go to the mall and go to the toy store you will find a poster that has a golden tama when u clik on it it will give u all the info for the (scavenger hunt)

25-poster-movies

27-poster movies

hey do any of u know where the third item is for that golden tamagotchi scavenger hunt at tama town i cant find it its driving me nuts :)
ok the third item.... :D

1)football-toystore

2)Jacket-Clothing store

3)hat-travel-(on chile poster)

4)necklace-clothing store

5)tie-school (on teacher)

6)basket-cafe

7)banjo-music store

8)pin wheel-game center

9)bunny slippers-Clothing store

10)paint brush-school

Hope i helped.... :D

:D <_< :( :( HEY HEY!!! I KNOW! FOR Sovenier 25 is poster 1 on the leftest... 27 is poster 3, get it at theater in the third movie the one with a cowboy hat but not the one for da tamagotchi, 32 is a famous picture from ur grandparents home, if u dont get it just keep going to ur grandparents home!!! FOR DA TAMAGOTCHI THANK DA Zerogamer....THX :lol: <_< :(

Last edited by a moderator:
ur the best thank u thank u thank u thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i which i could hug u but no any way thanks 4 the tips

:lol: :( <_< :( <_< :( :D

how come the pen one didn't work for me? also when I did the honey i didn't get honey instead i got a costume why is that?

tamagoies are so,so cool but thier not cool if it keeps dying when you're at shcool!But i know how to keep your tama alive when you're at shcool or anywere!All you have to do is press B button to get to the time.Then press A and B at the same time.Then it will say SET then press Ato change the time and date use B to get from date to time use C to go back.Then

your tama will either be asleep or awake!(depends what time you set it to)!

I think on V.4's there should be an exersize gym icon.So your tama can lose weight!(I love Hanothi)! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :blink: ;) :D :D :p :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back