TIPS TO TAKE YOUR TAMA ID TO SCHOOL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furbitchi

Reaction score
OK THIS IS WAYS TO TAKE YOUR TAMAGOTCHI ID TO SCHOOL I GO TO HIGH SCHOOL AND ITS WAY HARDER TO TAKE ONE THERE (PLZ NOTE IN AUSTRALIA HIGH SCHOOL IS YEARS 7,8,9,10,11,12 NOT LIKE AMERICA THEY HAVE MIDDLE SCHOOL OR SOMTHIN )

ANYWAY LETS GET TO MY TIPS FIRST:

1.TAKE YOUR TAMAGOTCHI TO A JAPANESE CLASS AND TELL THE TEACHER YOU WANTED TO SHOW HER/HIM THE NEW ID (LETS HOPE U GET AWAY WITH THAT)

2.MAKE SURE YOUR TAMAGOTCHI ID HAS IT'S SOUND OF THIS IS A MAJOR DO IN BRINGING YOUR TAMA ID TO SCHOOL

3.KEEP YOUR TAMAGOTCHI WELL HIIDON UNDER YOUR DESK OR BEHIND YOUR SCHOOL BOOKS AND IF YOUR SITTING NEXT TO SOMEONE MAKE SURE THY ARE NOT THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WOULD DOB ON YOU.

4.MAKE A POKET OR THE FRONT PART OF YOUR PENCIL CASE A PLACE TO HIDE YOUR TAMA AND PLAY IT INSIDE YOUR PENCIL CASE WHILE YOUR TEACHER ISNT LOOKING

5.PUT YOUR TAMAGOTCHI ID ON A LANYAR WITH A LITTLE POKET CASE TO COVER IT THEN PUT YOUR USB YOUR KEYS AND WALLET OR SOMTHING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT ISNT THERE.

SO THERE U GO POST YOUR OWN TOO IF U WANT TO SHARE THESE WITH THE WORLD!!! ;)

Thanks for the guide. I'm not sure if I would risk it at my school or not, but that's just me. We're not allowed to have like, cell phones, ipods, or mp3 players.. do you think an iD would be okay?

Thanks everyone for your responses on the guide :) these are the things I use to keep my id from being confiscated so I know it is risky but see how you go and remember to post your own if you want to!!!!!!!!

Prob is on ID/colour the screen wil accidently got hit and so will the buttons wasting battery also the light will go through the stitching of pencil cases and stuff though my school let's us bring phones and iPods and stuff maybe they won't mind anyways

here is an idea! (hopefully you have a big pencil case

6. Put your tamagotchi in your pencil case (i would recommend putting glad wrap on it beforehand so it doesn't get damaged by pens and such). That way when you need to check it, it just looks like you are looking like a pen :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
These are surprisingly good tips, Furbitchi, but why do you feel the need to write the tips in all caps? It's as if you're shouting them at us. Quite annoying.

ive snuck my hexagon in for nearly a school week !!!! one person told on me but they failed cos i hid it >:)

Good I guess...but is it necassary for it to be in all caps?

That should be like a new rule, "Your post can not be in all CAPS or mostly in caps. Only caps to emphasize a word or a phrase".

. 3. Anyway... Its not hard to play with tamagotchi's in class. My teachers do not care ONE BIT about them, besides my history teacher

who said he used to hang them up all on nails and listen to them die...

Good I guess...but is it necassary for it to be in all caps? That should be like a new rule, "Your post can not be in all CAPS or mostly in caps. Only caps to emphasize a word or a phrase".

. 3. Anyway... Its not hard to play with tamagotchi's in class. My teachers do not care ONE BIT about them, besides my history teacher

who said he used to hang them up all on nails and listen to them die...
yeah sorry bout the caps i didn't know it was on all capps and I didn't notice it that mum sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back