TMGC+C clone!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamelover

Reaction score
OK,this is what happened, I was playing with my new TMGC+C(Tamagotchi+color) I left it alone for 1 minute and when I checked it AND THERE 2 YOUNG MAMETCHIS!!! one was moving and one was paused,and then they jumped into each other...WHAT HAPPENED!?! has this happened to anyone else?

:( ~Mamelover :(

Whoa... i don't have a Tamagotchi + color but that is just weird...

. .

0 -see the the face? its looks like its amazed...(its me!)

I don't know what happened, this seems kind of weird.It may be a normal animation, or a glitch.:I

I don't know which though.....o.o

-Looks for Binary-

I've never seen that happen. Which button did you press just before you saw it?

the question is where did you get it from because some shops are known to sell fake, faulty and glitchy ones

or it could just be a glitch that is really rare. It could of paused itself and then resumed itself and the image could of been stuck on the screen and it fixed itself it could of just been slow to resume mabye or it could of been an icon like this your young mametchi was playing with itsdoll that happens to be a young mamethi and it put it away mabye so yeah. Hope I helped :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
^That was a mouthful!o_O^

But it might be true :furawatchi:

o.o TMGC+C can't be paused. Are you sure you saw a clone, or was it just weird lighting?

Maybe it is a faulty one. Did you order it online or buy it from a shop?

Have any other weird things happened?

I've never seen that happen. Which button did you press just before you saw it?
I didn't press anything(Maybe the counter was a little wet... '~')

o.o TMGC+C can't be paused. Are you sure you saw a clone, or was it just weird lighting?Maybe it is a faulty one. Did you order it online or buy it from a shop?

Have any other weird things happened?
1.YES,there were 2 young mametchis on the screen...

2.I went to a different room room and it still had the clone

3.I know it wasn't fake...it said bandai on the box...

~ :( Mamelover :mimitchi:

OK,this is what happened, I was playing with my new TMGC+C(Tamagotchi+color) I left it alone for 1 minute and when I checked it AND THERE 2 YOUNG MAMETCHIS!!! one was moving and one was paused,and then they jumped into each other...WHAT HAPPENED!?! has this happened to anyone else?
:( ~Mamelover :mimitchi:
That's very strange, did you happen to get a picture of the event? I think it might help to know what could've happened.

:.Chloe

Last edited by a moderator:
Which room did you go to?
well I was in my kitchen(Very bright)....then into my living room(Medium bright)...then my room(very dark)...

and then back into my kitchen...where the clone disappeared....

:mimitchi: ~Mamelover :lol:

well I was in my kitchen(Very bright)....then into my living room(Medium bright)...then my room(very dark)...and then back into my kitchen...where the clone disappeared....

:eek: ~Mamelover :(
:D Oh. Sorry. I misunderstood. I thought you meant that you had your Tamagotchi character go into a different room ... on the TMGC+C.

hi, hm....it did not happen to my tamagotchi.....u said tat the counter was wet?? maybe water got into it and so it has this glitch.....put your tamagotchi away from wet places!! ok...hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back