TMGC+C Connection help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorahito

Reaction score
My friend and I both have TMGC+C and both can read Japanese well enough to play and understand the dialogues at the park. We can't seem to connect our units together though. We've even followed the manual:

We've attemped in various dimmed environments, including turning the lights off.

Both units are on the same level

Both units are within 10cm from e/ other and the infrared is within 30 degrees of each other.

We've pressed the Tsuushin(heart > 1st option) at the same time, then 1 person or both, would press B button again to turn the Tsuushin taiki (pink heart) into a tsuushin chu (red heart).

Immediately then, after we get to tsuushin chu, we get the sad blue heart of shippai and nothing happens.

Can anyone help? Has anyone managed to connect 2 units together?

I have two, and have no problem connecting them.

According to Bandai's site (here) if they won't connect, press their reset buttons, then select Load.

Also keep in mind that when you're they're both at the connect screen, press the B (middle) button on only one of them. Pressing it on both will always lead to an error.

P.S. By the way, the connection gift for March can be received only by female characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
At last! Connection! Thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back