TMGC+C Exile members?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RxBunnyz

Reaction score
I am playing the regular Tamagotchi Color (not the Exile version). But I did grow that special tree and open the envelope to see the Exile "characters". The thing is that I have opened the envelope many times (even with switching the time and date, etc.), but have only seen 7 band members. I looked up Exile online and apparently there's 14 band members I guess?

So I was just wondering if anyone knows how many will actually show up in Tamagotchi Color and how to see them?

I don't have an exile, but I think you doing it right. I think on Tama-Zone binary has a whole topic about the Exmotchi. So, I suggest you check that out :)

I don't have an exile, but I think you doing it right. I think on Tama-Zone binary has a whole topic about the Exmotchi. So, I suggest you check that out  :p
Well I don't have the Exile version either, but on TMCG+C there's a code where you can get a special tree that gives you a little envelope as an item. And when you select this envelope it brings down a random member of the Exile band.

The thing is that I've done this over and over again and have only got 7 band members. So I suppose that's all that there is for this Tamagotchi?

(And I just searched Tama-Zone but I keep getting an error with my searches.) :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back