TMGC + C Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coldgoldguns

Reaction score
Ok, please don not mistake me for boasting. i find this really odd and yeah, I decided to share it. And cos it sounds interesting.

Somewhere last year I was playing with my TMGC+C. Then after a while, the battery died. I couldn't be bothered to go and change it. So I left the battery in it.

My dad asked me where was my TMGC. And I told him whatever just said.

My dad then told me that if I leave batteries lying around like this, it may leak, especially in this humid condiiton.

I panicked. I took out the batteries and flung in some new ones.... And I started playing again. Before long I found out taht it had been glitched.

This is what happened:

You know the connect icon has only 3 functions. I could move the finger all the way to the 5th spot (which is empty). Then I wanted to exit. 1st time of pressing C, there is no reaction, no sound. It only works when I press it the 2nd time. I found out, in the normal screen (with your tama and the interior of the house), if I press C, I could speed it up by about 6 times. Like, seriously, OMG. I couldn't believe it.

Does this have anything to do with the battery problem, you think? o_O

And whatever I post here is true. I can film my tama doing this for you guys.

Congrats you have debugged the tmgc c but I don't think there's a way to fix it from the way you dis there is a video on YouTube about it

Lol. I don't plan on fixing it cos it's quite cool. LOLOL it takes 10 minutes for it to evolve to a child. 8DDDDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back