TMGC+C Hexagon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Reaction score
My friend went to Japan and I asked her to get me a couple of original TMGC+C. She got me the cream and pink version with green buttons, but she also accidentally got me the TMGC+C Hexagon. I have no basic knowledge of Japanese, and I haven't even opened the box yet because I'm terrified I won't be able to take care of the thing.

I did as suggested and looked through the FAQ's and searched the site without much luck, so I hope no one minds me posting this here. I need some help deciding whether or not I should give it a go or try and trade/sell it for an original +Color.

As I said, I have no knowledge of Japanese, though I have been raising two iDs for three months now if that counts for anything. I just started the original +Color last night since that's when she brought them to me.

Thanks, TamaTalkers! I anxiously await your advice!

The Hexagontchi plays almost identical to the TMGC+C, but when it comes to the quizes, you'll have to guess the answers.

Thanks Binary- I was totally aware of that. I read somewhere that answering the questions correctly is the only way to lengthen the happiness/friendship meter. The person who wrote that claimed that since they hadn't gotten any of the questions correct yet that they had a more difficult time keeping their TMGC+C Hexagon alive, and this is what I'm worried about. Do you find this to be true? :ph34r:

i have a hexagon and ive gone through 10 generations i have a topic with all the codes if you want me to post a guide just tell me on my topic hexagon topic it has all the codes and one that gives you seeds that grow a hexagon symbol thing and when you grow and use the item it will get you the letter N

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't yet had *any* luck getting any of the letters besides the "N". I cannot answer the quiz questions correctly for the life of me and it's getting completely frustrating. I am seriously considering trying to find someone interested in buying it or trading for it. I want another +Color. That's what I asked for, that's what I was told I was getting and then I saw red packaging come out of the bag... It was a bit of a letdown though I thought it would be fun being able to raise Mimitchi and Sebiretchi. Now it seems I will have to be okay with playing the really difficult games every half hour. :( :(

dont get rid of it just select the same answer over and over it raises probability

Give it sometime. Rome wasn't built in a day... Neither was the the Japanese language and symbols.

Guessing is the best thing you can do. Try to remember what questions look like and the answears. If you get it wrong/incorrect. Select a different one. Eventually you'll get it correct.

Consider yourself lucky to have a friend who would do that for you! :(

i would help you, but i ordered my hexagon today so i need help too >.< :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back