TMGC+C Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi :D

Reaction score
So I'm gonna be posting about my Tamagotchi Color, if you want pics and more detailed posts you should go here:

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=23276&st=0

But if you just want a quick read or your just to lazy to click the link, I suggest you read here :p

Hunger: OOOO

Happy: 4/4 Bars Fulled Up

GP: 1810GP

Prize Tickets: 6

Weight: 78g

Generation: 5

Character: Kikitchi

Toddler Stage: Kuribotchi

Heres my Tamagotchis "past:"

First Gen- Kunotchi-Kuribotchi-Young Mametchi-Kuchipatchi-Married Gorripatchi

2nd gen-Nokotchi-Memepetchi-Chamametchi-Flowertchi-Married Gozarutchi

3rd Gen-Kunotchi-Kuribotchi-Young Mametchi-Mametchi-Married Memetchi

4th Gen-Nokotchi-Memepetchi-Chamametchi-Maidtchi-Married Kuromametchi

5th Gen-Kunotchi-Kuribotchi-Kikitchi-?????????

See ya later,

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an update:

Kikitchi sleeps at 9pm, not like the other Teens I have had which slept at 8pm. It doesn't really matter, he looks cool while hes asleep, hes got stars on his bed sheets!

Anyway, I changed my avatar to a pic of Melodetchi, if you want a "solid" pic of Lovelitchi or Mametchi or something, I'm your guy so pm me. :D

My tamagotchi got a lack of care today, when I left for school I forgot to put him to sleep! He nearly died! But I came to the rescue! :D I think my Tamagotchi Developed a Care Miss, so now I can't get Mametchi... I was aiming to get the growth thats on my TMGC+C's Instruction Manuel..

Growth on Instruction Manuel:

Kinotchi-Kuribotchi-Kikitchi-Mametchi

Oh well... Here are my Tamagotchi's stats:

Hungry: OOOO

Happy: 3/5 Happy Bars Fulled Up

GP: 1910

Prize Tickets: 6

Weight: 78g

Generation: 5

Happy Points/Items/Bars: 5

Character: Kikitchi still.

Post when he evolves, bye!

He evolved into...

GOZARUTCHI?!

I swear I only got ONE care miss... Then again, he did nearly die, BUT ONLY ONCE!!!! More later, when he gets married! Bye!

Played the Apple Game this morning, got up to catching all 50 APPLES! I do this all the time, but, ya know, haven't posted doin' it here...lol

I have recently found the Games on the TMGC+C

[SIZE=14pt]B[/SIZE]

O

R

I

N

G

I won't give up on it yet, I'll be running it till the batteries run out. When they run out I'll have a Tama-GO! I really want ALL THREE designs. I was thinking, if there was a Kikitchi Figurine, I bet on of the games would be about bananas....? Okay, so I also want to start running a V6, but I can't find them in stores! ANYWHERE! Plus in Singapore, the Tama-Gos where $49.99, that would be a LOT in New Zealand Dollars! What happens if I buy a music star, to find the Tama-go to expensive to me? I only have $10, I spent about $80 on my TMGC+C, and I only get paid $10 every two weeks! (not a real job, a "at home" job) Oh well, more later,

BYE!

PS Gozarutchi is STILL Gozarutchi

Gozarutchi married a Makiko! He had another boy! This boy turned into..

Kunotchi-Ahirukutchi-Young Mametchi-Kuromametchi

YAYA! I've never had this tamagotchi character before! He's :( cool :eek: ^_^ :angry: :angry:

Anyway,

I have some more youtube vids up! LOOK AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND LOOK AGAIN:

Click here for my Kuromametchi Video

Click here for my Top 10 Tamagotchi Characters Video

Click here for my Tamatown By Tamagotchi Figurines Video

Click here for my New Layout on Youtube, I call it, WHITE WITH KUCHIPATCHI! Like the Tama-Go!

Thanks for reading. BYE!

HEY!

Kuromametchi keeps on getting married but having a baby boy so I HAVE to download him! I WANT A GIRL! I really want Memetchi on my next generation!! I can't believe I haven't told you yet, but my TMGC+C is Yellow It looks coool. I would of rather had a black one though..

My Tamagotchi Wishlist:

V6

V4.5

Tamagotchi ID

Tama-Go

Uratama

Entama

Thats all for today folks, BYE!

Fan mail:

Hey tamagotchi :) this is me musicstar99.GREAT LOG!!Oh and I hlike you have a color tamagotchi except mine is a Hexagontchi!If you want i can try and send you a picture of what it looks like.So if you could PM me back that would be great!
P.S-Read my log it is called My Musicstar-All About My Musicstars Life okay alrighty then BYE BYE!!
Remember to read his/her log:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=168331

Got MEMETCHI! Memetchi got MARRIED to a i cant remember xp

She had a baby boy who I named Akemi. Akemi evolved into Ahirukutchi!

Latest posts

Back