TMGC+C or TMGC+C iD?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dai-chan

Reaction score
Hi, I really want to have a new tamagotchi, and I fell in love with the color ones. I have been recently looking for some information, and determinated that the ID is the best, because of its downloading content... but I just get notices that this a feature you can run only in Japan.

The iD has fewer characters than the normal Color too.

What do you recommend me? A Color o as Color iD? Am I missing some cool data about any of these?

I would say color. To start out with.

It's cheaper plus has a bunch of cuter features.

You can grow a tree and more characters. PLUS in the ID if you don't have an infra red cable then Im sorry to say but you will be stuck with only two games.

I'd sat the ID because if you have a phone with IR or a compatible IR computer dongle you could get 2 more games more foods snacks accessories also you can even make your own foods now and wallpapers

chollands

I'd sat the ID because if you have a phone with IR or a compatible IR computer dongle you could get 2 more games more foods snacks accessories also you can even make your own foods now and wallpapers

chollands
You are right, buy I've read that this downloading feature is only available in Japan :/

no its not only available in japan GETTING the items is but thanks to many people we have over 400 items all you have to do is put them on your IRDA phone eg the nokia 5300 and your set

I am kind of debating between both of them too, but I am leaning more to the Colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back