TMGC+C Passwords

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i already entered these codes on my TMGC+C. you got that from gotchis.de and tama-zone

Hello!!

I am of Spain and am going to buy a tamagotchi to color as your. I have read what I have understood on the codes, but still(yet) I cannot put them. You might say of the as detailed as possible way to put me since(as,like) the codes without need of To connect with another Tamagotchi? ;) :D

To input a password, activate the heart icon in the upper right corner, then select the second second menu entry. A password-input screen will appear with two rows of five digits, like this:

The one that looks like this 0 will be blinking.

Pressing the A (left) button changes the value of the number at the current cursor location (the blinking location.) Each press increases the number by one. After 9, the number goes back to 0.

Pressing the B (middle) button moves the cursor to the next location to the right. When the cursor is in the right-most location in the upper row, B will move the cursor to the left-most location in the lower row. When you are done setting the number in the lower right corner, press the B button to signal you're done.

Pressing the C (right) button moves the cursor to the previous location to the left. When the cursor is in the upper left corner, press C button to cancel and exit back to the heart menu. When the cursor is in the left-most location in the lower row, C will move the cursor to the right-most location in the upper row.

Starting with a clear password entry screen, like this:

Pressing A eight times will make it look like this:

Then pressing B two times will make it look like this:

After that, pressing A one time, we should see this:

We're well along our way to inputing the password for the TamaDepa doughnut (80155 05372)

Eventually the password input screen should look like this:

Now, one final press of the B button and we're done.

I am very satisfied for your patience. Thank you very much for specifying to the maximum. It is my first record in an American web and I take a good recollection to myself. :D

Hello! Other one asks jeje For what it(he,she) serves the points? How it(he,she) comes near to the shop to spend(consume) the points?

Wow! I'll be sure to keep this page in handy... when my parents will buy me one. :huh:

Provided that I do not know anybody in spite of whom connecting there is code to marry without connecting? ;) ;)

Provided that I do not know anybody in spite of whom connecting there is code to marry without connecting? :) :(
Two days after your TMGC+C character becomes an adult, they can visit the matchmaker and will be offered a mate. To go to the matchmaker, select the door icon, then scroll down to the second page of destinations and select its second menu entry.

thank u!

[SIZE=8pt](i don't go on tama-zone anymore so tnx for posting here)[/SIZE]

Thank you so much for the codes! Everyday, I am discovering something new about my tmgc+c!

ooohh thank you for the codes!

I will try them out when i'll get my tamas !

thank u i cant wait til i can get a tamagotchi color but when i get one these r going to be so helpful

Hi binary the help and codes are very nice when i get my tmgc+c if i can choose help! PM me ppls pepole wich green or white ?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the passwords! i used them on my tamagotchi plus color. ;) :( ;)

Yeah I used them too. [offtopic] I have a Kikitchi and when he turns around he moons me O___________________O but his butt is red and cute ♥ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back