TMGC+C quick guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmkay, so I have all the items from the TamaDepa. I bought the red thread, and when I had my Marotchi use it, all she does is dance around the screen with little hearts around her.

I don't understand it! @_@

Mmmkay, so I have all the items from the TamaDepa. I bought the red thread, and when I had my Marotchi use it, all she does is dance around the screen with little hearts around her.
I don't understand it! @_@
The spool of red thread for sale at TamaDepa is the equivalent of a love potion. The red thread is a reference to a Chinese / Japanese belief that an invisible red* thread links those destined to marry.

* But if it's invisible, how does anyone know it's red? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it's been posted further or not but I did find on the internet more specifically on how to collect the 7 happy items and what happens after.

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_Plus_Color

* Rainbow - Use the Rainbow Watering Can on a partially cloudy day.

* Shooting Star - Use the Telescope on a clear night.

* Four-Leaf Clover - Use the Magnifying Glass, just after planting a seed on a partially cloudy day.

* "Winner" Popsicle Stick - Eat Ice-Candy On-a-Stick. Occurs by chance.

* Stem Floating Upright in Tea - Drink Japanese tea. Occurs by chance.

* Heart-Shaped Cloud - Appears in the sky on a partially cloudy day.

* Hapihapitchi - Use Hapihapi Seeds to grow a tree, and eat a resulting Candy Heart.

I got the tea thing by accident this morning but just got the Popsicle and Cloud after reading this.

There's a video on Youtube showing someone reaching all 7 items and unlocking the ????? in the Door section. In the video, they visit the king, there's a coin and heart drop similar to the apple drop and the result was winning 500 in money.

Also I found instead of waiting for stuff to load in the Door and Food sections, I can hurry it along and keep hitting the B/Middle button. (I'm an impatient person)

How strange..

I took my Lovezukintchi to the arrange marriage house and oyajitchi came out..lol

I thought he could only marry a oldie... ^^;

my tamagotchi color will be coming in the mail enny day now and that was rilly good info for when i get it :D :( :( :D :( :( :wacko: :( :( :ph34r:

How strange..I took my Lovezukintchi to the arrange marriage house and oyajitchi came out..lol

I thought he could only marry a oldie... ^^;
You're thinking of Ojitchi. Ojitchi is an oldie, and can marry only the female oldie, Otokitchi. Oyajitchi is an adult, and can marry any female adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back