TMGC+C & Tamagotchi iD is now available in Asia!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
..maybe it's just so impossible...BANDAI is the one who made it..so they will be the distributor of the toys!...
Well, what about the stuff sold at World Market, or the Pokémon/Hello Kitty/etc. stuff sold at the Japan booth at Epcot? Those aren‘t imported by Nintendo U.s. or Sanrio U.s., are they? So why does it HAVE to be Bandai (I know you'll probably say that they would take legal action or something) :)

Well, what about the stuff sold at World Market, or the Pokémon/Hello Kitty/etc. stuff sold at the Japan booth at Epcot? Those aren‘t imported by Nintendo U.s. or Sanrio U.s., are they? So why does it HAVE to be Bandai (I know you'll probably say that they would take legal action or something) :lol:
..hhmmm..you have a point...maybe what you mean is..could it be sold nationwide?..at the market..like that..

Maybe (Hopefully someone would import them), but then again, like I said, Bandai would probably try to keep it from reaching major stores, though maybe World Market or an individual retailer like Target could.

Maybe (Hopefully someone would import them), but then again, like I said, Bandai would probably try to keep it from reaching major stores, though maybe World Market or an individual retailer like Target could.
..yeah..I hope that there will be an english version of tamagotchi iD ang TMGC+C that'll be sold world wide!!!

does anyone know if they sell a tamagotchi color id in the phillipines or something like it? im visiting soon and really want to get one! please help! :)

does anyone know if they sell a tamagotchi color id in the phillipines or something like it? im visiting soon and really want to get one! please help! :mimitchi:
..yes!..bought tamagotchi iD and TMGC+C...

Tamagotchi id & TMGC+C are selling at Plaza Singapore shopping centre (Planet Toy on 3rd level) in Singapore, for S$110. Just got mine (Purple Tamagotchi id) yesterday and am loving it! :D

Wow, if I ever go to Asia (by some chance, I really have no reason to), I'm definately going for one! Some of my family can read Chinese, and English, of course, for the instructions, and one of my friends is Japanese, who will also be helpful. I really hope it comes out in America soon, seeing as I'll probably never go to Asia!

Tamagotchi id & TMGC+C are selling at Plaza Singapore shopping centre (Planet Toy on 3rd level) in Singapore, for S$110. Just got mine (Purple Tamagotchi id) yesterday and am loving it! :(
great!!! but here in the philippines it was only (when converted to a dollar) it was only $63

Wow, if I ever go to Asia (by some chance, I really have no reason to), I'm definately going for one! Some of my family can read Chinese, and English, of course, for the instructions, and one of my friends is Japanese, who will also be helpful. I really hope it comes out in America soon, seeing as I'll probably never go to Asia!
when I bought mine..the instructions are written in english and I don't know if it is japanese or chinese?..

and also..at the back part if it was written that "not to be released in America, Canada and Australia"

so you're going to buy one online at ebay

ooo, im late aren't i lol.

so the iD can be bought in sg alrdy?!?!

how much? and where???

I think they will never see the light outside Japan and Asia in the near future. :ph34r: Buy TMGC+C and ID on eBay is the best solution.

well the reason (i think) why the TMGC iD wasn't releced in english is because of the downloadable content that might be a Japan exclusive. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back