TMGC+C

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
Having a slight problem D:

The batteries in my TMGC+C died about 5 minutes ago, so I changed them out. I hit the reset button, but now it's frozen on one screen.

Each button can be pressed once before they stop making noise, but I can't get past the one screen to reset/download.

I've tried resetting it by button about 5 times, and taken out/put in the batteries just as much, but nothing is working :/ I've even tried different button combinations to bring it back. Also, if I leave it alone, it just stays on there.

Here's a picture of what it's doing.

TMGC+C "screen of doom"

If anyone knows how to get me past this screen I'd be so happy. I hate to think that I can't play it anymore :/

OMG O: That happened to me too Exact same TMGC+C color,Black. I just let it rest for like 5 mins. and it went back to Normal :huh: Maybe a good idea is let it rest,like I did ;D

EDIT: I also Took mine apart and left it open and let it cool down a little bit then went back and it was fine ;D

Hope this Helps

-Matt

P.S. Be positive (unlike me I thought it would never work again and started Crying xD) So Just think positively :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a picture of what it's doing.
TMGC+C "screen of doom"

If anyone knows how to get me past this screen I'd be so happy. I hate to think that I can't play it anymore :/
The message translates to "wait."

Have you tried leaving it alone on that screen for a while?

I got it to work ^.^;

Like Matt suggested, all it needed was a bit of a cool down.

The wait message only showed for about 5 seconds this time.

Thanks for your help! I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to play it anymore, lol.

Thanks for sharing this. I didn't know they could overheat.

Oh Your-Welcome ;D Binary I didn't know they could either, Until one day the screen got really hot and the whole thing got hot then I reset and saw that it stayed like Sweet Kandy's screen for a while, then I let it cool down and it Worked :)

first of all, I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY! i would be so freaked out if i were you.

second of all, could you tell me what version gives you color on the screen?

and finally the answer for your question. if the screen is not moving and the buttons don't do anything when you reset it, that could mean your Tama is officially broken.

BUT, if you look in the back of it, somewhat in the area of the battery and all those funky microchips and stuff, look for dust, moisture, or any destruction. that could be the root of the problem. just don't take it to any gadget repair shops. they are rip offs, they wrecked my sister's boyfriend's ipod.

hope i could help!!♥♥

Wow, thanks for the info. I wouldn't want this to happen. Can we pin some kind of a topic on hardware troubleshooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back